What awaits you.
ExxonMobil Global Trading is where we trade oil, natural gas, and energy products safely and responsibly around the world. We leverage our expertise in analytics, logistics, origination, and knowledge of energy markets to maximize the value of our global assets and deliver industry-leading results. This is an exciting time to join our growing trading team and be an integral part of ExxonMobil.
What role would you play within our team.
If successful you will be an integral part of our Trading Enablement team, specifically focused on Gas & Power Trading, supporting our ETRM system (Allegro) in the execution of day to day activities and multiple major enhancement projects we currently have underway.
Job Duties include the following:
• Member of cross-discipline team with strong business knowledge and systems understanding, partnering with the Gas & Power Trading business & IT to effectively utilize systems & data to deliver value.
• Focal point for queries for Americas flowing gas and power trading business users related to Allegro ETRM.
• SME or Advisor in system projects and enhancement initiatives, across Europe and Americas regions.
• Recognized as an expert in business process knowledge, process/controls requirements, systems usage.
• Focal point for master data maintenance in Allegro ETRM and related systems.
• Aware of upcoming business, process and system changes and identifies implementation needs.
• Proactively looks for ways to increase effectiveness and efficiency in our systems (eliminate, simplify, automate, standardize).
• Testing of new system functionality as part of regular system upgrades and for new functionality releases.
• Mentors and coaches others, including preparing and delivering training to the broader Trading team and IT.
Who are we looking for.
To be eligible for this role, you must possess the following:
• A good degree in a STEM subject from a recognized university.
• A strong functional and technical resource with 2-10 years of experience in Allegro implementation and support for gas and/or power trading.
• In-depth knowledge of trade lifecycle including Deal Entry, Positions Reporting, Exposures, Mark to Market, P&L, Accounting, Logistics, Settlement, Valuation & Operations.
• Strong issue diagnosis and resolution skills, with proactive attitude to take ownership of tasks.
Candidates should be self-motivated and focused on achieving business results through a multi-disciplinary team, demonstrating strong teamwork, communication and leadership skills. Fluent in English.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.