ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L; empresa afiliada a Exxon Mobil Corporation (*)
At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we can work together.
More about us
Come and be part of our Financial Services’s Organization in ExxonMobil Buenos Aires Global Business Center, a company with more than 18 years providing quality services to ExxonMobil affiliates worldwide. Our offices are located in Retiro and Puerto Madero.
In financial services you will have challenging assignments, playing a key role to meet our Financial Reporting obligations and assist our Business counterparts with new developments and projects. There are ~1000 energized employees aiming to provide quality results for the Corporation. We are always looking for ways to enhance our processes understanding different business scenarios and using tools to innovate the way we work.
We interact with our global customers, mainly located in the US and Canada on a daily basis, creating synergies that allow us to continue learning and developing a deep technical knowledge.
Our people is what makes the difference, we strive to provide long-term rewarding careers for our employees by offering challenging assignments, with varying degrees of complexity and breadth of opportunities in the different financial services that we offer. We are interested in people with growth mindset and intellectual curiosity.
What role you will play in our team
As part of our focus on Finance we are looking for Finance professionals targeted for our Financial Accounting & Close organization to be involved in:
• Accounting and reporting of key business events
• Month end close coordination
• Inventory valuation
• Income tax provision accounting
• Fluctuation analysis
• Derivatives reporting
• Corporate reporting
• Government reporting
• Tax and statutory reporting
• Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
What you will do
We are looking for Finance professionals to be involved in:
• Active engagement in month, quarter, year end close and process-specific activities
• Interaction & involvement with the internal customers
• Be part of a high-performing team
• Opportunistic involvement in projects
• Process simplifications, digital & innovation and continuous improvement
We are looking for someone who has a strong finance background and has the following skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor Degree in: CPA (Contador Público) and Business Administration, with strong accounting background
• Advanced English level and communication skills
• Ability to effectively work across multiple organizations and teams
• Strong analytical skills, attention to details
• Proactivity, drive and innovation
• Intellectual Curiosity
• Digital & innovation mindset
• IT skills: BlackLine, SAP, Excel, Data Visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, PowerBi, Sigma)
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance, and life.
We offer you:
• Competitive health coverage
• Flexible working hours
• 3 week vacation up to 5 years of service plus 1 personal day
• Monthly refund as a compensation for connectivity expenses and others
• A Tuition Assistance Program for receiving financial assistance for studies related to your career plan (Certifications, Undergraduate, Graduate, MBAs/Post-Graduate, Short courses), subject to eligibility
• Online training tools
• Gym discounts and activities for sport and general well-being
• A solid ergonomics program
• Free vaccination campaigns
• Medical assistance available in the offices
• Equipped maternity rooms
• Among others.
Please note benefits may be changed from time to time without notice, subject to applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or physical or mental disability.
ExxonMobil Business Support Center Argentina S.R.L solo podrá solicitarle la información estrictamente necesaria para el desempeño en el trabajo que se ofrece (Ley Nro. 6471 GCBA)
(*) Afiliada ExxonMobil significa Exxon Mobil Corporation y/o toda persona, individuo, sociedad de persona, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad, directa o indirectamente controlante, controlada por Exxon Mobil Corporation o bajo control común con Exxon Mobil Corporation. Para los fines de esta definición el término "control" (incluyendo los términos "controlante" y "bajo control común con") significa posesión, directa o indirecta del poder para dirigir o disponer la dirección del manejo y políticas ya sea a través de la titularidad de títulos, acciones, cuotas o cualquier otro documento con derecho a voto, o por contrato o de otro modo, respecto de cualquier persona, individuo, sociedad de personas, sociedad con responsabilidad limitada, sociedad anónima, fideicomiso, sucesión, asociación no constituida, representante, joint venture u otra entidad."
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.