- Job ID- 27305
- Country- Great Britain
- Location(s)- London
- Company- Equinor UK Limited
- Contact Name- email@example.com
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- Renewables
- Education Preferred- Master's Degree
- Experience Preferred- Not Indicated
- Closing Date- Dec 4 2023
We're 22,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?The position
We are looking for experienced Electrical Power Engineers for the Electrical System Infrastructure Product Line (ESI), as a part of the team working within the High Voltage Transmission, including HV equipment and system design for renewable projects.
By joining our team in Renewables you will have the opportunity to-
- Take on key roles within the electrical discipline in project execution of major offshore wind projects.
- Provide expert support throughout all phases of projects; from early phase, through execution to first power and operation.
- Lead product line initiatives within the High Voltage Transmission team.
- Follow up of Electrical System and Main Equipment Contractors.
- Work in multidisciplinary teams and contribute to optimized and holistic system deliveries from the ESI (Electrical System Infrastructure) Product Line.
- Follow technology development and supplier collaboration.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture.
For this position, we are also looking for-
- Extensive relevant work experience in Electrical Power Engineering within Renewable energy, ideally from offshore wind.
- Project Execution experience would be an advantage.
- The ability to adapt to a constantly evolving industry and keep up to date with new technologies, regulations, and market dynamics.
- A mentality to drive change and improvements.
- Creative thinking, with a strong commercial mindset.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and stakeholder management skills.
- We are looking to make more than one hire and are happy to receive applications from people with varied levels of experience.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law.
As a UK employer, Equinor has a legal obligation to ensure that candidates have the right to work in the UK. If the right to work in the UK has not been established, the employment or assignment will not commence until the necessary checks have been satisfactorily completed and acceptable evidence provided. Equinor reserves the right to withdraw the offer of employment or assignment in the event that the relevant requirements are not met.Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes and a share savings plan.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website-