Location: Pune, India
Model of Work: Hybrid
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.comBe a part of our legacy
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Who We Are Looking For
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.Job Purpose
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join our team and be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining firewall and networks systems for our organization's network. The Senior Network Engineer's primary responsibility is to protect our network from unauthorized access, malicious activities, and security breaches as well as assist in routine network activities.What You Will Do
What To Bring
- Configure and deploy Cisco ACI and Fortinet Fortigate firewalls, switches, routers, load balancers, and other network equipment to support client needs.
- Design, implement, and maintain complex network infrastructures that meet business requirements and adhere to best practices and industry standards.
- Lead network infrastructure projects, including planning, budgeting, and implementation.
- Analyzing network traffic to identify potential security risks and implementing firewall rules to prevent them.
- Configuring and maintaining firewall systems to ensure that they are operating optimally and meeting our organization's security needs.
- Identifying and troubleshooting issues with firewall systems and implementing solutions to fix them.
- Collaborating with other IT teams to design and implement secure network architectures that include firewalls.
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures for firewall usage, access, and management.
- Conducting regular security audits to identify vulnerabilities in the firewall system and recommend improvements.
- Staying up to date with emerging threats, new firewall technologies, and industry best practices.
- Providing technical guidance and support to other IT teams and end-users on firewall-related issues.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in network security and firewall administration.
- 2+ years of experience with firewall management. Preferably Fortinet Fortigate and the Fortinet ecosystem.
- Experience managing datacenter networks and firewall environments.
- Strong knowledge of Cisco Nexus, Cisco ACI, or Fortinet Fortigate firewalls, and other networking equipment.
- Strong understanding of network security principles and best practices related to Cisco ACI, including policies, access controls, and segmentation.
- Strong understanding of networking protocols and concepts such as OSPF, BGP, VLANs, VXLAN, STP, and MPLS.
- Certifications such as CCNA Security, CCNP Security, and CISSP are preferred.
- Effective communication skills and ability to work collaboratively with other IT teams and business units.
- Analytical mindset with strong diligence to ensure effective firewall system configuration and maintenance.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in India is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department