: Petroleum Marketing Group (PMG) is one of the largest multi-branded Petroleum Dealers and Convenience Store Operators on the East Coast. PMG is an established distributor and jobber of petroleum products & services throughout the Atlantic region of the United States. We own, operate, and/or supply over 800 sites across Maryland, Virginia, Washington D.C., and New Jersey, and have an annual fuel volume of over 700 million gallons. We offer each of our customers' superior customer service and support, provided by innovative, dedicated, talented and experienced employees.
7-Eleven and Circle K Convenience Store & Mobil and BP Gas Station
Various Locations in FL (West Palm Beach, Ft. Myers, Orlando, Sebastian, Vero Beach, Cleveland)
Compensation: $70,000 - $80,000 Annually ***Bonus Eligible***
We are seeking highly talented individuals who have experience and a proven track record in Management and Leadership in the Retail/Convenience field. This position requires experience in managing a high-volume business. Candidates must be exemplary in communication skills. 7-Eleven experience is preferred. Our candidate of choice will be talented, highly motivated, intense, progressive, and possess a Do Whatever It Takes attitude. Compensation for this position will range from a Base Salary of $70 - $80K (based on qualification and ability) and a Bonus Plan essentially structured synonymous to a form of ownership. The complete PMG Benefits Package including Health, 401K, and other options will be available. Relocation costs will be considered. Benefits package to include health, 401K, and other options will be available.
The General Manager (GM) is responsible for the entire site operation. The GM will lead the management and associate team to ensure the execution of all PMG Values, goals, rules, regulations, processes and procedures. The GM is responsible for maximizing the stores profitability through Team Development, Operational Excellence, Sales Building, and Financial Performance Management. The GM is responsible for both customer and associate satisfaction. The GM will ultimately select, develop, and lead a highly effective team.
Daily Responsibilities (not Limited To)
- Ensure a pleasant shopping experience for all customers.
- Resolve customer and associate concerns, issues, and complaints effectively.
- Execute the PMG Sales Strategy, action plans, and business processes developed by Store Operations Teams in order to maximize sales-building efforts.
- Analyze the income statements and utilize reports to ensure the stores profitability.
- Supervise and lead the day-to-day task assignments and performance for all associates and managers.
- Manage/Accurately complete daily paperwork, cash, lottery, shrink, spoilage, and waste processes.
- Manage Labor and Team Schedules.
- Perform work with Integrity, Honesty, and Respect.
- Build relationships with community partners to connect the store with its community.
- Analyze trends and set action plans for store challenges and areas of opportunity.
- Monitor local competition through price surveys and other tools, and take action/communicate to Store Operations accordingly.
- Ensure store meets and exceeds Operational Excellence surrounding PMG, 7-Eleven, and Branded Mobil Audits.