Step into a career where you work on a cleaner and more sustainable future through projects that will enable decarbonisation solutions
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
In your first rotation, you’ll join QHSE Bioenergy who’s responsible for the permits for the two carbon capture projects in Bioenergy. We offer you the possibility to follow the environmental permitting process, incl. SEVESO risk management, work as an environmental specialist with on-site tasks at a power plant and improvement projects, e.g., reduction of water usage or investigation of environmental incidents. In the second rotation, you’ll join Chemistry, Plant Technology to support carbon capture projects or other relevant technical areas within operation, maintenance, or technical development. The third rotation will depend on your development path and interests.You’ll play an important role in:
To succeed in this role, you:
- environmental permitting, incl. SEVESO risk management
- supporting power plant, e.g., reduction of water usage and investigation of environmental incidents
- problem solving on chemistry-related tasks that are related to environmental or license-to-operate issues
- fire emergency preparedness
- establishing biomass self-heating and fire strategy.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
- hold a bachelor’s, master’s, or equivalent degree in environment, chemical, technical engineering, or a related field from before 1 September 2024
- speak and write Danish fluently to be comfortable in the dialogue with Danish authorities
- are detail-oriented and have an analytical mindset
- are motivated to implement efficient processes around new technologies
- have an appetite for learning what implementing new technology means in terms of processes and safety.
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than 7 January 2024.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.