Customer Success Engineer – Production Operations
Location: Bogota, Colombia
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Overview
First to the cloud, Quorum’s Production Operations suite is designed to grow and scale with the needs of customer’s Production Allocation business. The product suite is made up of three primary modules:
- Meter readings, tickets, and tank gauges, well tests, etc. are captured daily in the Field Data Capture module. Customers access production data via persona-driven dashboards hosted in the cloud that roll actionable data up to focus operational decisions.
- Production Operation’s fully integrated SCADA module allows customers to access critical data in real time, anywhere with cloud-based production monitoring and automation.
- Industry-leading allocation engine allows customers to create flow diagrams of daily and monthly Production Allocations to empower Operations and Accounting.
- Technical & Customer Support troubleshooting issues over the phone.
- Training of new field and administrative users and consulting best practices.
- Graduating new customer from onboarding to company advocates (partners) who provide additional value through referrals and joint initiatives.
- Follows and contributes to processes and procedures in place to implement new customers.
- Tracking time, maintaining documented relationships, and identified risks in the company CRM application.
- Provide feedback to product & development group of customer requests for feature and product development.
- Participate in Quality Assurance testing for new application releases and data import projects.
- And other duties as assigned.
- 4-year degree from accredited university
- 3+ years of oil and gas industry experience with a detailed understanding of production allocation principles including measurement and controls
- Experience working with software products in a support, development, testing, or implementation capacity
- Preferred: 2-3 years of experience in Customer Service and Application Support
- Advanced Excel skills (ability to work with VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH, IF functions)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - able to develop productive relationships with colleagues, customers, and associates
- Problem solving, ability to communicate with the highest level in customer organizations
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to handle multiple priorities effectively
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Basic database (SQL) working knowledge
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and Passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Colombia is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
- Current professional card or registration in Colombia (if applicable): The successful candidate will be required to present their professional card or registration information if the role is deemed to be regulated.
- Onboarding Medical: The successful candidate will be required to undergo an onboarding medical examination prior to commencement of employment, in accordance with Colombian legislation.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department