Location: Bogota, Colombia
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and dynamic environment which contributes to drive the energy transition? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing technology & professional services solutions company and industry leader in energy transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the energy industry. Throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Overview
Energy Components Global Solutions is a product suite developed by Quorum for the Oil and Gas industry. It monitors business processes for the production, transport and sales of oil and gas, and facilitates collaboration between license holders in oil fields around the world.
Quorum also offers Industry standard for oil companies’ operations of personal transport, logistics and safety.Responsibilities
- Build, operate and support Quorum cloud environments
- Respond to support requests via tickets and collaboration tools within response time SLAs
- Troubleshoot performance degradation or loss of service as time critical incidents
- Building customer solutions, leveraging automation and delivery mechanisms for efficiency and scalability
- Ownership of issues, including collaboration with other teams and escalations
- And other duties as assigned.
- Application Server support
- 5+ years of hands on experience to support production application on on-premise as well as AWS platform
- Experience on monitoring application, logs analysis
- Planning and testing of application, configuration and database changes, and installation of upgrades and patches and update production support documentation
- Analyze production issues to determine root cause and provides fix recommendations to the development team
- Onboard & Support applications in production.
- Create, develop, and track solutions to application errors reported
- Deep understanding of AWS Global Infrastructure and key services
- AWS Infrastructure monitoring and management
- AWS service/product experience/understanding – AWS CloudWatch, AWS GuardDuty, EC2, RDS, ELB, AWS Config, CloudFront
- Scripting and Automation
- Competence using lambda, CloudFormation, Terrraforms, Ansible
- Experience in Powershell/Python/Yaml scripting
- Design and implementation
- Experience in designing and implementing high-availability solutions in AWS for application
- Training and Certifications
- Proactive and have practical approach to implementation for all theoretical Information Security / Quality models.
- Is able to challenge pre-set standards across organization with leadership while collaborating with everyone. Is able to take everyone together to achieve goals.
- Has same values as Quorum values
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- AWS Certifications
- Knowledge of configuration & integration of tools like Datadog, PagerDuty
- Knowledge of Wildfly
- Working in shifts 24x7 and on-call
- Process compliance as per SOC2 requirements
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and Passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Colombia is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
- Current professional card or registration in Colombia (if applicable): The successful candidate will be required to present their professional card or registration information if the role is deemed to be regulated.
- Onboarding Medical: The successful candidate will be required to undergo an onboarding medical examination prior to commencement of employment, in accordance with Colombian legislation.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department