Location: Bogotá, Colombia
Mode of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Overview
As a member of the Integration Center of Excellence (COE), the Senior Consultant is a key technical role in our Professional Services team and will help implement our software for energy companies across North America and Latin America. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for delivering excellence and innovation to customers as part of implementing integrations for proprietary software solutions to best fit customer needs. They will master and improve technical services related to interfaces between Quorum products and with 3rd party applications, including interface analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, deployment, and maintenance.Responsibilities
- Oversee end-to-end technical deliverables to customers in the form of design, configuration, deployment, and issue resolution for both out-of-the-box and custom interfaces
- Master technical skills required for successful technical services delivery, such as SQL, API configuration, Azure DevOps Pipelines, C# troubleshooting, and in-house Quorum tools
- Participate in the design, configuration/development, and testing phases of software implementation, upgrade, and enhancement projects
- Work with customer IT and business users regularly to gather business and technical specifications, install software updates, train IT personnel, and resolve issues
- Demonstrate technical and product expertise in customer conversations while representing Quorum positively
- Mentor junior team members towards mastery of technical skills and ownership of high-quality, timely work
- Plan and execute improvements to software implementation and configuration tools, processes, and documentation
- Develop an understanding of Quorum’s architecture systems, integration platform capabilities, and software development lifecycle processes
- Take full ownership of work assigned, including work quality, successful completion, timely delivery, and documentation
- And other duties as assigned.
- 3+ years of experience working with software interfaces, development, deployments, installations, enhancements, or other technical services
- Experience working with customers and software users to gather business and technical requirements, develop efficient and high-quality solutions, and troubleshoot reported issues
- Experience leading a small team (2-4 people), mentoring junior colleagues, and managing end-to-end work deliverables
- Strong database skills (SQL) such as writing functions/procedures, converting and managing large sets of data, configuring application features, and troubleshooting issues
- Moderate programming skills (C# and/or other computer programming languages)
- Strong understanding of software development lifecycle and/or systems architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills, desire for continuous learning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
In addition to the above requirements, the ideal candidate will have some combination of several of the below preferred skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in technology, engineering, business, or other analytical discipline
- Experience working with software deployments, Cloud-based solutions and/or Cloud/SaaS project delivery model
- Experience with one or more of the following: object-oriented programming, web development, REST APIs, Postman
- Experience working with Scrum/Agile methodologies in a software development or project setting
- Experience working as a business analyst and/or in the oil and gas industry
- Willing to travel occasionally during the week to customer site (most work with customers is performed remotely from Quorum office or from home)
- Fluent in Spanish, both written and verbal
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and Passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Colombia is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
- Current professional card or registration in Colombia (if applicable): The successful candidate will be required to present their professional card or registration information if the role is deemed to be regulated.
- Onboarding Medical: The successful candidate will be required to undergo an onboarding medical examination prior to commencement of employment, in accordance with Colombian legislation.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating, and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department