Location: Bogota, Colombia
Model of Work: Hybrid
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and dynamic environment which contributes to drive the energy transition? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing technology & professional services solutions company and industry leader in energy transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the energy industry. Throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Overview
As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll be comfortable with the development, design, and implement customizable solutions within Salesforce based upon CRM needs of various departments of Quorum Software.Responsibilities
- Design, develop, and implement customized solutions using the Salesforce platforms specifically Service Cloud, Service Cloud, Experience Cloud, Pardot, and CPQ . This includes creating custom objects, fields, workflows, validation rules, triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components, and Apex classes.
- Implement industry best-practice processes related to Salesforce application development concepts, designs, and architectures.
- Lead design, development, testing and deployment on Force.com platform.
- Build custom solutions on the platform using Apex, Lightning (LWC, Aura), Visualforce.
- Develop complex integrations between SFDC and other systems, either through custom API or middleware tools such as Mulesoft.
- Implement standard Salesforce functionality including sharing rules, roles, profiles, etc. and use standard features including Workflow, Process builder, and Flows to create solutions.
- Execute integration testing with Apex test classes and maintain maximum code coverage.
- Write Apex using industry standard best practices and design patterns.
- Maintain expert level knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and development best practices to scale implementations across multiple business units.
- And other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required - Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator.
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience developing quality, enterprise software solutions on the Salesforce Sales, Service, and Experience Clouds.
- Experience with implementing Salesforce integrations using REST and SOAP web services.
- Proficient in analysis and problem-solving with code.
- Strong knowledge of unit testing, behavioral testing, and continuous integration best practices.
- Ability to perform across all phases of system development for multiple complex projects, including coding, technical design, and end-to-end testing.
- Ability to document work products clearly and contribute to documentation across multiple projects.
- Familiarity with Agile development practices, including story development, estimating, sprint planning, and leading team scrums.
- Stay up to date with Salesforce trends in the technology marketplace.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, using data and metrics to form assumptions and develop business cases.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to collaborate with colleagues and partners across different locations and time zones.
- Detail-oriented, self-organized, committed to quality, and capable of managing multiple issues simultaneously.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Please Submit your CV/Resumé in English
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and Passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in Colombia is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
- Current professional card or registration in Colombia (if applicable): The successful candidate will be required to present their professional card or registration information if the role is deemed to be regulated.
- Onboarding Medical: The successful candidate will be required to undergo an onboarding medical examination prior to commencement of employment, in accordance with Colombian legislation.
About Quorum Software
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department