Company: Credit Agricole CIB
Position: US Analyst – Human Resources Coordinator
The U.S. Analyst program offers an opportunity for recent college graduates interested in finance and investment banking to actively participate in this fast-paced and challenging industry. We provide our U.S. Associates with the tools necessary for professional growth and career advancement. The U.S. Associate experience fosters the opportunity to connect with people who can help guide you career.
The U.S. Analyst position will be available for a maximum of 2 years. The goal of the U.S. Associate program is to develop the ideal candidate into a potential full-time position at the end of the two years.
Credit Agricole Corporate & Investment Bank is seeking a recent graduate that has experience in Human Resources. The ideal candidate will demonstrate strong initiative, able to work under pressure and have an understanding of banking.
The role of the HR Coordinator is to provide transversal support to the HR team across all functions including the Head of Human Resources, Mobility, Project Management, Payroll & Benefits, and the Human Resources Business Partner team.
Duties will include, but not limited to the following:
- Assist with facilitating on-campus recruiting initiatives/processes
- Provide support with the revamping of the non-GMD US Associate/Analyst/Intern programs
- Full-cycle analyst/intern recruiting and administrative program support:
- “Superday” logistics and materials
- Mobility process as it relates to internal/international moves (i.e. temp housing, moving, expenses for W2 tracking, invoices)
- Fee agreement and invoicing for search firms
- Reconciliation of benefits and payroll data
- Provide administrative assistance to BP’s, i.e., job postings, resume screenings, scheduling interviews, offer letters, agreements, change forms, severance agreements, etc.
- Onboarding processes (CRD, application paperwork, background check, EDRM, new hire checklist, manager approvals, ID Badge)
- Assist with the management of updating HR systems (i.e. PeopleDoc, ETS)
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of information on Employee Tracking System (ETS)
- Facilitate resignation processes: exit interview, termination package distribution, return of company property
- Temporary staff billing/invoice processing
- HR coordinator/additional administrative duties as assigned
- You will not require visa sponsorship now or in the future
- You have a bachelor's degree and graduation date between the time period of September 2022 - September 2023
- 1+ years of relevant HR work experience
Technical skills include:
- Microsoft Office Suite & Outlook
- Technically sound and savvy
Competency Based skills include:
- Project Management experience
- Ability to interact with senior management
- Strong multitasking skill
- Sound organizational skills
- Excellent Attention to Detail