Empowering The People Who Power The World
Looking to join the positive-minded workplace of an industry leader? Look no further than IFS, Energy and Resources (formerly P2 Energy Solutions). We are the world’s largest and most trusted partner in the oil and gas sector with over 90+ years of experience in data and 30+ years in software. More than 1,700 upstream oil and gas companies around the world rely on us to improve their business processes and augment their corporate performance.
As we continue to grow, IFS, Energy and Resources is recruiting people into a culture that allows employees to be their best selves at every stage in their career journey. We view diversity and inclusion objectives through the same lens as any critical business objective – and we place a high value on our working environment where all people feel respected and are treated fairly. Our inclusive culture is critical to our success in building a firm that hires, develops, and retains extraordinary people.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
IFS, Energy and Resources is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and hard-working individual who loves to solve problems. A “people person” with excellent customer service skills who can simultaneously troubleshoot issues and lend a helping hand to frustrated customers. Our ideal candidate should be willing to go the extra mile to get support cases resolved quickly, and be excited about joining a dynamic, high-performing customer support team.
This full-time position serves as an important primary support liaison between IFS, Energy and Resources and our customers. The Associate Customer Support Consultant will be responsible for resolving complex customer-related software issues associated with the use of IFS, Energy and Resources' oil & gas land software. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to,
- troubleshooting application issues,
- resolving customer queries,
- recommending solutions,
- guiding product users through features and functionalities.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should be tech-savvy and be an excellent communicator who is able to earn our customers’ trust.
This role reports to the Senior Manager, Global Customer Support. To do well in this role, you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with complex software. This position supports our P2 Land Product Suite.
- Associate Customer Support Consultant will handle day to day customer issues, provide resolutions, and escalate as necessary
- Analysis of complex issues, triaging issues to provide detailed problem descriptions for coordinating with development
- Focus on improving customer satisfaction
- Work with Global Customer Support management to adhere to or improve support processes
- Understand the importance of customer relations and support processes
- Provide additional, valued added services to our customers such as data cleanup, and training on processes
- Work with various team members to resolve the issue reported
- Perform software testing of product releases
- Will participate in Customer User Group meetings / presentations
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Accounting or Engineering is highly preferred
- Oil and Gas industry experience is a plus
- Ability to learn and use business application software quickly
- Positive attitude, high performer, and team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, especially working with customers via phone and email
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing deadlines and priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Technical customer support experience is an asset
- Experience writing SQL queries is a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Belief In The P2 Way
Our core values:
People, performance, and potential; these are the glue that binds our people and makes our company unique. Our people are our competitive advantage. These principles inform and guide everyone's actions to provide great moments of service:
Agile: We go the extra mile for our customers, our partners, and each other. We stay nimble and keep things simple.
Collaborative: We share information openly and proactively. We foster long term relationships. We partner to create a sustainable and better world.
Trustworthy: We honor our promises. We act with integrity. We take responsibility and ownership. We do the right thing - always!
IFS, Energy and Resources retains multiple office locations globally. We offer a casual work environment, comprehensive benefits plan, generous PTO, and a competitive compensation package. We’re proud of our positive and inclusive culture designed around the philosophies of mutual respect, hard work, and a commitment to excellence. IFS, Energy and Resources is dedicated to individual and corporate growth opportunities.
We foster a creative environment that promotes engagement through awareness and training, helps managers address and encourage conscious inclusion, and breaks down stereotypes and perceived barriers to advancement opportunities for all underrepresented groups. IFS, Energy and Resources supports pay and promotion equity; maintains inclusive benefit programs for all family structures, gender/gender identity and expression, sex, sexual orientation, religion, race, origin, age, or disability; and promotes a working environment that seeks balance in life through commitments to family, community service, and outside interests.
We participate in the E-Verify program, a service of DHS and SSA, and IFS, Energy and Resources is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.