Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?
Would you enjoy working in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth?
Join Our Sales Team
Baker Hughes Bently Nevada offers a holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection hardware, software, and services. We are the project management team that delivers the solutions to our customers.
Partner with the best
As a China Territory Sales Leader, you'll be involved in customer facing and winning deals for Bently Nevada Business. You are to develops sales plan for the China South region. You are also task to collaborate with other functional team to ensure sales target are met accordingly.
As a Territory Sales Leader, you will be responsible for:
- Being responsible for improving sales strategy, relationship development and customer focus across the territory.
- Being responsible for selling product(s), services, parts, solutions, or projects within South China
- Handling products, systems and sales processes that require technical analysis and adaptation to client conditions.
- Managing complex sales processes with involvement of both stakeholders and client side. Technical, economical, logistical, and financial aspects are involved.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to create and deliver winning global strategies to grow our business.
- Handling diverse clients in South China Territory and Tracking record in EPC business project pursue.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a related Bachelor or demonstrate equivalent knowledge and professional experience.
- Demonstrate considerable experience in structuring and closing large sales projects in the energy industry (Oil & Gas, Power and related).
- Show expertise in a Commercial or Sales role, with an emphasis on customer interface and relationship building.
- Demonstrate experience of leading, mentoring, and motivating teams to deliver multiple, successful customer projects.
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal and presentation skills including communicating complex technical content to a range of audiences.
- Show good, general technical knowledge of energy technology products and services, alongside customer needs and requirements.
- Have good communication skills in English and Chinese and Be willing to travel as required.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit in everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.