Do you enjoy providing efficient support to your team?
Would you like to be part of a team that puts quality first?
Join our successful team!
Our Oilfield & Industrial Chemicals (OIC) business provides technologies to monitor and control our customers’ energy extraction assets. Our team provides technical expertise to meet client expectations. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
As a Laboratory Chemist, you'll handle all offshore production chemical programs and undertake chemical sampling . You will deal with customer requirements in a professional manner to deliver the highest levels of service, safety and compliance.
As a Laboratory Chemist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing instrumental and non-instrumental analysis using procedures described in the Test Methods.
- Preparing reagents, standard stock solutions, working solutions as required for the analysis in accordance to documented procedures.
- Reviewing and maintaining all internal record related to analysis, instruments & lab activities and support on testing sites.
- Establishing standard safe operating procedures relevant to health and safety that is appropriate for the work.
- Carrying out routine maintenance and calibration of instruments and maintain documentation.
- Preparing or follow-up purchase requisition including all chemicals, lab consumables and instrument spare part related to laboratory.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with Chemical background.
- Have at least 2 years' experience in the related field.
- Show ability to update in a concise and accurate manner, with excellent report writing & presentation skills.
- Be a good team player and have experience of working in safe, laboratory environment
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R104062