Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Would you like the opportunity to work as a field service?
Join our successful team!
Our Oilfield & Industrial Chemicals (OIC) business provides technologies to monitor and control our customers’ energy extraction assets. Our team provides technical expertise to meet client expectations. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
As a Field Engineer - OIC, you'll require to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering.
As a Field Engineer - OIC, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Overseeing Service Technicians for the Account, Indirect upselling on Accounts, and providing Customer Service.
- Providing contribution to the development of an operational annual plan for own department activities of the team.
- Suggesting improvements in products, processes and procedures.
- Working together with people from the business unit.
- Standardizing project processes and guidelines for choosing the right actions along with some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Working on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks with some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor study in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Science or related fields
- Demonstrate good experience (at least 3 years of experience) in Upstream & Downstream Production Chemicals Application
- Have direct experience in Oil & Gas industry
- Have excellent interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to influence others
- Have an in-depth knowledge of process optimization and production chemistry
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and an ability to build trusting relationships with internal customers and suppliers
- Be a self-starter, proactively taking the initiative to solving problems and providing resolutions
- Demonstrate computer skills and be familiar with MS Office
- Have the ability to work outside during difficult seasonal weather conditions
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
- Normal Working Hours, Monday to Friday
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R104065