Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest safety and quality?
Do you enjoy leading a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?
Join our successful team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in Well Intervention requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.Partner with the best
An Area Manager Sumatera - Oilfield and Industrial Chemicals (OIC) will ensure flawless execution, on-time delivery, and contract adherence. You’ll ensure that Baker Hughes maximizes its short- and long-term revenue and profit opportunities. You’ll coordinate job activities to ensure execution in line with customer expectations and contract terms and conditions.
As an Area Manager Sumatera - Oilfield and Industrial Chemicals (OIC), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Acting as primary contact for our client to oversee and manage job preparation, execution and close out-reporting.
- Managing performance of chemical applications in accordance with agreed KPIs and reporting criteria.
- Managing HSSE risks related to the deployment and handling of chemicals, activated carbons, solids and catalyst
- Ensuring stock, inventory, product availability and supply continuity at maintained level to support our clients requirements (security of supply).
- Performing operational reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
- Ensuring the assigned contracts/quotes are fully understood and capitalized upon.
- Coordinating and monitoring all activities in managing the Job Cycle across organizational boundaries, including engagement with third party supply chain partners.
- Coordinating and supervising activities of service or technical personnel via personnel assignments, job or project management, administration and technical support.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor study in Chemical Engineering, Science or related fields.
- Have minimum 5 years of working experience in upstream & downstream oil and gas operations.
- Have demonstrated relevant experience of supervision in coordinating operations and service delivery.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.
Working with us
- Normal Working Hours, Monday to Friday
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R104063