We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, performs preventive/predictive inspections, maintains, diagnoses, and repairs the discharge/suction assemblies of Halliburton pumps including, but not limited to; HT-150, HT-400, HT-2000, Grizzly (HQ-2000) and Bearcat as well as other manufacturer's pumping equipment.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on some mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems.
- This role is responsible for following specific and detailed work processes within the Halliburton Management System (HMS) during daily job activities.
- Assists with documentation that is produced during their daily responsibilities.
- Ensures duties are performed in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are not easily measured and can result in failure of high-pressure pumping systems.
- Such failures may result in serious injury or death to employees and customers in the field.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- One year or more of experience in oilfield operations including experience in pumping is preferred.
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Pump Technician or Senior Pump Technician.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
6155 W Murphy, Odessa, Texas, 79763, United States
Requisition Number: 182611
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Cementing
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: