Job Description Summary
The main objective of this role is to support the Country HR Manager to deliver the People Agenda to advance Powering Progress and Powering Lives in country, Making Shell a great place to work, protecting Shell’s brand, reputation, value proposition and license to operate locally.
- Support the ER/IR manager to deliver the local Employee and Industrial Relations agenda, to assure a healthy ER/IR climate, compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Support the Argentina Policy & Benefits Manager in creating the structures, organization and frameworks to shape the employee experience in line with the promised EVP and desired organizational culture, to drive engagement and high performance in a growing and dynamic business.
- Provide guidance and practical expertise to Line Managers on policy related issues to ensure the best performance of his/her team and the individuals within it.
- Undertake ongoing activities including driving the local coordination or execution of global projects and change initiatives, deployment of engage and perform, and organisational capability tasks.
- Design, develop and implement specific interventions, solutions or programmes in support of the People Agenda for the country– leading cross-functional, cross-country and virtual team members where needed.
- Coordinate activities to Assess and Meassure impact on the employee experience.
- Accountable for analyze potential policy exceptions, updates or changes and submit business case to country P&B Manager. Supports P&B Manager in specific projects taking PMO role responding to specific needs.
- Take over specific project to review, update and modernize benefits to simplify while assures employee experience is the heart of our benefits.
- Creating ways to measure and assess employee voice and feed HR processes with relevant people insights.
- Partner with HR P&B Mgr and leadership to diagnose organizational needs through regular communications, employee surveys, listening tours with employees.
- Creating proactive approaches to well-being in the organisation in order to drive physical and mental well-being
- Organize regular team bonding and engagement events to strengthen the team cohesion and team members' sense of belonging. Vendor management
- We are looking for a great team player HR professional. The HR Advisor should be proactive, practical and dynamic person passionate about working to make a positive impact to address our today and future people needs.
- HR professional with 5 to 8 year experience in HR Generalist/ER IR roles or in Policy & Benefits. Payroll and Argentina HR Legal compliance is also highly desirable.
- Fluent in English
The following skills are required to be successful in this position:
- * Analytical skills
- * Methodic, detail oriented.
- * Ability to balance day to day work and longer term planning
- * Project management skills
- * Ability to prioritize and deliver variety of parallel projects, provide results under time restraints
- * Knowledge of Argentina labor and employment laws and Shell Policies. Good understanding of local market, the industry and main players.
- * Leadership to work with other teams and bring them together to drive initiatives that often involves team members within Legal, CR, Finance, etc.
• Role reports to Country HR Manager