CLOSING DATE 13 NOVEMBER 2023Procurement department at Aftermarket Spares consists of 22 highly competent professionals within the purchasing discipline. We procure spare parts to external customers worldwide as well as cover intercompany demands for offshore equipment.
We are now looking for an experienced additional candidate to co-lead our Procurement department on a strategic and operational level with focus on main ongoing initiatives and striving after operational and subject matter excellence.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Leading strategic cooperation with our key suppliers ensuring we procure at best price and best delivery time in the market
- Leading main sourcing and cost saving initiatives
- Ensuring the group performs according to established KPIs
- Ensure good operational flow according to ERP requirements of data management
- Cooperation with and coordination towards other business units
- Contribute to optimalization of global inventory
- Ensure that global procedures referencing procurement are developed and implemented
- Leading a group of highly competent purchasers being a motivational and goal-oriented manager.
- Preferably bachelor’s degree within supply chain, engineering/business
Skills, Training & Specialist Knowledge
- Leadership experience within procurement, preferably from oil & gas industry
- Preferably knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Proficient in ERP systems
- Several years of experience can compensate for lower level of education
- Excellent skills in English and Norwegian
- Negotiation skills
- Drive for results
- Integrity and trust
- Business acumen
- Effective time management
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.Global Family
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.Purposeful Innovation
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.Organization
At NOV Rig Technologies, we are harnessing the strength of knowledge and innovation that is revolutionizing the future of energy. We build on what works, using our deep expertise to help minimize risk, increase uptime, and improve performance in drilling operations around the globe.