Do you want to be part of a driven sales team, and propel growth across our DACH customer base?
Are you excited to win business and develop strategies within the European team of similarly driven individuals?
Join our Baker Hughes Sales Team!
Our Industrial and Energy Technology (IET) operates across 120 countries and serves the entire energy value-chain and industrial sector. We hold an extensive portfolio of rotating equipment, process flow, transmission technology and lifecycle services. We deliver state of the art solutions time and time again and providing exemplary functional and high-level technical service level support.Partner with the best
As Sales Manager (d/f/m) you will have an exciting and remarkable opportunity to win and retain business. You will develop operational plans within the larger overall strategy of Baker Hughes, as part of the DACH area. You will report directly to the Europe Regional Leader.
As Sales Manager (d/f/m), you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Providing leadership for sales to assigned channels through the formulation and execution of strategies as plans that capitalize on the channel’s strengths
- Executing on assigned sales targets to assure that valves wins profitable business and service sales
- Outlining, presenting and selling the value of products and services that can benefit channels/customers’ needs
- Preparing and submitting requested reports, documentation, weekly sales reports, deal machine reports, expense reports, area/channel account business plans
- Negotiating contracts through commercial operations and risk management teams, proactively leading negotiations on most significant aspects of assigned opportunities
- Demonstrating commercial and technical expertise in valves market, maintain knowledge of market trends, attractive actions, product needs, and customer base
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have significant industry experience in a similar role in the field of sales, sales support, or marketing
- Have excellent technical knowledge of control and safety valves market, across the oil & gas, refining, power industries
- Have magnificent ability to negotiate and deep commercial acumen and understanding
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously in varying complexity
- Be happy to travel across Europe around 70% of your working time
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be fluent in English
Applications from people with disabilities are expressly encouraged. Severely disabled people with equal qualifications will be given preferential consideration.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
- Working from flexible location – occasionally working remotely from home or any other work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their completely authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train, reward talent, and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.We work for you
Our technologies have always driven industries forward in terms of quality, safety and productivity. But to get ahead tomorrow, we know we have to work harder. We make a point of rewarding those who rise to the challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their contribution. Join us and you can expect the following:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and health activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programmes
- Tailored financial programmes
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
- Supplementary company health insurance
- Fitness allowance of €240/year
- Company car
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102403