Would you like to develop your career with a Global Energy company?
Do you enjoy overseeing projects and managing multiple priorities?
Join our Baker Hughes Team!
Baker Hughes is the leading energy technology company, who delivers across the energy value chain through our market-leading business segments. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries. Our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward! Making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Partner with the best
This role will include project delivery, profit / loss accountability, and customer satisfaction through leadership of project related activities.
As a Lead Project Leadership Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Supervising roles that are responsible for direct or indirect leadership and/or management of project resources.
- Developing a plan for department activities and suggesting improvements in products, processes and procedures and contributing to plan of larger unit.
- Specifying business needs, communicating project approaches, and presenting outcomes of research.
- Working on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks with diverse clients in a region
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's education from an accredited college
- Possess 3 or more years of experience in Project Leadership/Management in a manufacturing setting.
- Have excellent interpersonal, leadership, and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
- Have prior experience in a customer facing role, with excellent oral and written communication skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Position will be an in office/onsite role at 1250 Hall Court, Pasadena, TX.
- During training, this role will require some travel (approximately 5 days/month)
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102756