We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, provides specific Testing and Subsea (TSS) job design, reservoir evaluation, well support, and post job analysis to customers in a designated area.
- Provides technical and operational expertise to external customer in a professional manner.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with the technical customer base and provides highly technical expert support to less experienced staff.
- Responsible for pre-planning, job execution, post job analysis, and overall performance of company assets on location.
- May go on critical jobs where service quality or job complexity could be an issue.
- May maintain job schedules and help perform PPRs.
- Liaises with customers on technical issues, including performance review and process improvements to better support the needs of the customer.
- May work with the local Business Development personnel to insure customers are kept current on technology.
- May initiate, review, and close Correction, Prevention, Improvement (CPI)s pertaining to Technology.
- This is the lead position responsible for job execution and overall performance.
- Responsible for company assets on location.
- This position is a mentoring role over the Associate Field Professionals (AFPs) and Field Professionals (FPs) in a service center.
- Job role contributes directly to value creation.
- Undergraduate degree in Engineering, Physics, Geology or Math and a minimum of 6 years of experience in Field Operations to include 4 years field Well Testing experience required.
- Assignments require sufficient professional experience to assure competence as a fully trained professional. Must be able to work independently.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Candidates having qualifications that exceed the minimum job requirements will receive consideration for higher level roles given (1) their experience, (2) additional job requirements, and/or (3) business needs. Depending on education, experience, and skill level, a variety of job opportunities might be available, including Senior Field Professional - Reservoir Evaluation or Principal Field Professional - Reservoir Evaluation.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
3000 N. Sam Houston Parkway E., Houston, Texas, 77032, United States
Requisition Number: 179392
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Testing and Subsea
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.