We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in engineering;
- Desired to have 5 years of experience in oil industry or R&D related experience, of which a minimum of 5 years in project management.
- Desired to have 5+ year of experience in complex electromechanical system development project management.
Responsabilities and activities
- Under broad direction, manages a single large internal or outsourced project or multiple small to medium sized internal projects, all involving multiple disciplines or departments.
- Develops project charter and scope, assists in financial analysis, facilitates completion of technical and detailed product specifications, manages project creep and ensures complete and accurate project release.
- Manage project activities across functional groups and organizations.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center's viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Execution and management of Technology projects deliverables.
- Understand technical risks and project roadblocks.
- Propose execution solutions for timeline challenges
- First point of contact for project related updates and inquires
- Coordinate project execution with multiple groups.
- Budget control: Monthly forecast, variance analysis, annual budget compilation,
- Purchase requisition approvals
- Ensure timely and accurate generation of project requirements, tasks and deliverables
- Prepare content for project scope, time and budget reviews with upper management
- Liaise with procurement for manufacturing, build and test of prototypes.
- Ensure design verification and validations plans and procedures are in place prior to execution.
- Project close out documentation
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Rua Paulo Emidio Barbosa 485 Q, Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, 291941, Brazil
Requisition Number: 175482
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Completion Tools
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.