Total Number of Openings
Interacts with clients to provide support with billing requests, information requests, suggestions, and complaints.Job Description – Service Associate
Chevron Holdings Inc. (CHI) is a pioneer and leading multi-function Shared Services Center in the Philippines located in Makati City. With a workforce of more than 1,000, CHI delivers business services and solutions in areas such as finance, human resources, procurement, marketing support and information technology. Global Service Center Overview:
The Chevron Global Customer Service Center is a team of 400 Customer Service Center & Technology professionals, spread out in 17 countries across the globe which provides a cost-effective, effortless, and digitally enabled experience for our internal partners and external customers as they engage with Chevron across the globe.
Our Manila location is composed of 250 employees composed of supervisors, team leaders, subject matter experts and customer service representatives. We provide support to different regions where Chevron has a presence. Established in 2006 we pride ourselves in promoting the Chevron values of integrity, trust, diversity and inclusion, safety. Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Works on SAP billing front-end system edits, for orders received by NAL satellite systems (Chevron Business Point). Becomes an expert in all pre-processor edits through SAP. Proactively monitors SAP sales orders on a daily basis to ensure that these are invoiced timely and accurately. Ensures that daily held up sales orders in SAP are kept at a minimum and issues are raised and resolution coordinated with appropriate groups as E.B.S. Credit, LBST.
- Ensures all cases/issues are closed in a reasonable period of time as determined by service level agreement
- Bl reporting: Manages the creation and distribution of all standard, recurring and ad hoc BI (Business Intelligence) reports as required by NAL sales organization.
- Handles Proof of Delivery Requests coming from Salesforce
- Handles Proof of Deliver and Invoice Matching for Inland Marine Customers
- Monitoring of Payment Status of Inland Marine Customers
- Analyzes customer problems/situations related to invalid entry of master data, pricing master data or billing
- information to determine a resolution. Continuously seeks ways to streamline admin requirements of customers in
- support of improving process efficiency where appropriate. Improves continual learning I building of expertise on
- SAP billing and pricing processes.
- Partners with LBST CSAs in support of the sales process and ensure ease for customer that includes special
- handling requests.
- Special Projects: called on in times of need to assist in customer events, quality improvement teams, and other
- projects that require billing knowledge.
- Act as a Critical Processor
- Resource person for both billing and pricing processes
Relocation will not be considered within Chevron parameters. International Considerations:
Selected candidate will work in the Philippines under the local payroll system and benefits.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.