Step into a career where you start a meaningful personal development path within a strong technical and collaborative geoscience culture
The Ørsted Global Graduate Programme is designed to unleash your potential and give you the unique opportunity of a fast-tracked career in Ørsted. We offer you an intense two-year developmental journey where you’ll learn from experts within your field and get international project experience, tools to drive innovation, and a strong cross-functional network with other talents.The Graduate journey
Our Graduate Programme consists of two-three rotations, where you’ll solve business challenges, take responsibility for your own assignments, and engage in our day-to-day business decisions.
Your first rotation will be in the geophysical survey team, and the remaining two will be designed and tailored specifically to your profile, competencies, and desires and can include areas like geoscience construction management, geology and geophysics, subsea cables, cable installation, or project management.You’ll play an important role in:
To succeed in this role, you:
- being part of a site investigation team designing offshore geophysical surveys to map out seabed and ground conditions for installation of wind turbine foundations and power cables
- collecting data for mapping out archaeology, such as wrecks and paleolandscapes
- mapping, inspecting, and exposing unexploded ordnances, such as bombs, mines, or torpedoes from the world wars
- building strong relations with a series of internal and external stakeholders, such as the cable and foundation installation teams, geoscience construction management, geo-scientists, and survey contractors.
Join a global leader in renewable energy
- have a master’s degree within geoscience, geophysics, hydrographic surveying, or similar by 1 September, 2024
- are curious by nature and show a high degree of self-awareness when learning new competencies
- value the strength of collaboration and inclusion of diversity in order to obtain excellent results
- show talent in organising and planning your work and tasks effectively
- are able to give and receive feedback constructively.
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.The best first step you’ll ever take
Send your CV, most recent grade transcripts, and answer the screening questions as soon as possible and no later than 7 January 2024.
Please don’t hesitate to write to email@example.com if you have any questions. If you need to request any adjustments to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.Step closer to career as a graduate in Ørsted
In Ørsted, we help accelerate your talent into an international career within your professional field. See our Global Graduate Programme overview, read more about the recruitment process, and find out how you can help us turn visions into reality.
Please note that you’re expected to do some travelling in relation to your work, as you’ll be joining a global team with team members in Denmark, the UK, and the US, and where you’ll be attending project meetings with survey contractors and other relevant stakeholders.