Do you love being part of a successful Manufacturing Team?
Are you passionate about Quality in Manufacturing?
Join our Production Team
Our Industrial & Energy Technology (IET) team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity. Our team is responsible for the assembly of high-quality and innovative products.Partner with the best
As a Shop Operator, under direct supervision, you will set up, monitor and operates various piece of equipment associated with the manufacturing facility requirements -rewind, tapeline, packager, tape/braider, magline, plastic extruder, PCPinjection. May included operation of multiple machines at one time.Could also include repair,patching or splicing cable. May perform quality assurance activities as required by manufacturing/engineering specifications and ISO requirements.Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will have:
Work in a way that works for you
- Ability to read and interpret routine instructions.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Good mechanical aptitude, use of general hand tools and precision measuring equipment.
- Ability to operate material moving equipment/overhead crane and/or obtain certification.
- Qualifications High School Diploma or equivalent. 1+ years experience
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is a shift based working pattern. Please talk to us about the specific working patterns available when you apply.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103187