Field Service Engineer - Heavy Duty Gas Turbine
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting and inspiring opportunity?
Would you like to be part of our Industry Energy Technology Company?
Join our IET GTS Team!
Our Gas Technology Services team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production, and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.Partner with the best
As a Field Service Engineer should be able to perform the below Maintenance activities like:
Fuel your passion:
- Unloading and Inspection of the gas turbine & it’s major auxiliaries at the installation site and their placement on the foundation. Geometric dimensional check of foundation, equipment and auxiliaries’ skids positioning, levelling and alignment.
- Installation and assembling activities of gas turbine and auxiliary equipment such as oil console, air system, interconnection piping, coolers, structure, ducts, oil flushing, blowing, etc.
- Gas Turbine assembly and disassembly activities.
- Perform lube oil and cooling water systems flushes as per Baker Hughes quality procedures.
- Ensure all gas piping and orifices are correctly installed for each piping system
- Mark-up all piping drawings to show piping modifications, install inlet and exhaust systems per specifications.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of oil system, starting system, fuel gas system, air system
- Work closely with Instrumentation / Control Engineer during the installation, calibration and set-up electrical instrumentation (such as vibration probes, temperature elements, servo actuators calibration, etc).
- Equipment start-up, diagnostic and troubleshooting.
Work in a way that works for you
- BE/ Btech Mechanical Engineering with minimum 5 years experience
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with company Health Safety and environmental (HSE) guidelines and procedures. Follow site quality check list
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between Customers and Baker Hughes Headquarter concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions;
- Assist Start-up Engineer during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operation of the machine;
- Use Company e-tools to retrieve technical documents and management of packing list, bill of material and drawings;
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- When assignments are complete, in general, you won't be required to visit the office, however, you can operate from Home and perform basic tasks like completing previous assignment reports, mobilization-related aspects, etc. before you take on your next projects. The company shall ensure a work-life balance for the individual.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and well-being activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- The safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103904