We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Under broad direction, leads/guides the day-to-day activities of one or more manufacturing focus factories.
- Responsible for maintaining production schedule and attaining effective resource utilization.
- Maintains quality compliance for products and other regulatory requirements relative to the country of operation.
- Plans staffing requirements for assigned focus factory, provides training, and development for personnel, and develops team environment structures to support focus factory.
- Coordinates planning with Region personnel and/or Manufacturing center.
- Maintains ability to provide quick response to customer.
- Develops and implements procedures to control processes and product quality, plans capacity to meet demands, and plans and justifies capital acquisitions to support focus factory.
- Participates in PSMT planning and coordination activities.
- Provides supervision for direct and dual report functions such as Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, Procurement, Planning, Customer Service, Maintenance, etc. Associates degree required.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Business or other related field preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in manufacturing and management experience.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
100 E Halliburton, Duncan, Oklahoma, 73533, United States
Requisition Number: 181951
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Manufacturing & Supply Chain
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.