Are you apt to be part of the accelerated growth in the automotive Consumer Industry and win across a diverse value chain? Join our team and you would be the HERO of this block buster movie called “Transformers of Shell India Lubricant success”.
Where you fit
Consumers in India are highly selective and hugely receptive in picking out a brand they can trust. Shell Automotive Lubricants India have an exciting plan to reach out to such consumers through a value chain comprising of Trade, Garages, Franchise Workshops & Mechanics. Distribution to these value chains is led by a team of dedicate Sales reps managed by capable Distributors.
As Regional Sales Manager, you would lead, manage, develop, and motivate a sales team managing Automotive Distributors & Direct Accounts for the region.
What’s the role?
As Regional Sales Manager, you are expected to deliver top line growth by selling Shell CVPs to preferred segments through a network of selected, committed, structured and profitable Distributors, in line with Shell HSSE policy and Shell General Business Principles.
- Manage Distributors as profit centers by adding value to their business with a partnership and process driven approach, by creating cross-functional business linkages with them, and by making them considering Shell as their preferred business partner
- Grow & Retain the Direct Accounts using the SPANCOP Model
- Become a world class team of professionals admired by our Distributors and envied by our competitors.
- Jointly work with Marketing and the Direct Sales Managers develop the RTM Strategy, and guide implementation of the Indirect Channel strategy, Marketing plans and the T&R
Further accountabilities are as follows:
- Delivery of volume and financial targets for the assigned region
- Sales fundamentals delivery and strategies for continuous improvement
- Team leadership and engagement
- Channel motivation, stability to achieve results for company
What we need from you
- Graduate of bachelor’s degree or Master’s Degree in Business with minimum work experience of 15 years.
- Frontline sales experience in indirect channel
- Understanding of sales levers and experience of implementation in indirect channel
- Ability to build and motivate large direct and indirect sales team and channel
- Ability to engage internal stakeholders and multi functional team (marketing, technical, pricing, digital, supply chain) to get required investment and inputs for region growth
- Negotiation with channel partners
- Trade marketing activity understanding and ability to activate the channel with right inputs as per sector strategy and local market demand
Shell is a global energy company where we work towards powering progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. In India Shell has its businesses footprint in Information Technology, Projects & Technology, Finance Operations, Integrated Gas, Downstream & Upstream spread across more than 7 main locations.
An innovative place to work
Join us and you’ll be adding your talent and imagination to a business with the ambition to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently, everyone at Shell does their part.
An inclusive place to work
To power progress together, we need to attract and develop the brightest minds and make sure every voice is heard. Here are just some of the ways we are nurturing an inclusive environment – one where you can express your ideas, extend your skills and reach your potential…
We are creating a space where people with disabilities can excel through transparent recruitment process, workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their roles. Feel free to let us know about your circumstances when you apply, and we’ll take it from there. We are striving to be a pioneer of an inclusive and diverse workplace, promoting equality for employees regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity. We consider ourselves a flexible employer and want to support you finding the right balance. We encourage you to discuss this with us in your application.
A rewarding place to work
As an equal opportunity employer, combining our ideas through a creative, collaborative environment and global operations – we have developed and will continue to nurture a unique workplace with an impressive range of benefits to ensure that joining Shell is an inspired and rewarding career choice for everyone.