At ExxonMobil, our vision is to lead in energy innovations that advance modern living and a net-zero future. As one of the world’s largest publicly traded energy and chemical companies, we are powered by a unique and diverse workforce fueled by the pride in what we do and what we stand for.
The success of our Upstream, Product Solutions and Low Carbon Solutions businesses is the result of the talent, curiosity and drive of our people. They bring solutions every day to optimize our strategy in energy, chemicals, lubricants and lower-emissions technologies.
We invite you to bring your ideas to ExxonMobil to help create sustainable solutions that improve quality of life and meet society’s evolving needs. Learn more about our What and our Why and how we canwork together.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India
ExxonMobil’s affiliates have offices in India in Bengaluru, Mumbai and the National Capital Region.
ExxonMobil’s affiliates in India supporting the Product Solutions business engage in the marketing, sales and distribution of performance as well as specialty products across chemicals and lubricants businesses. The India planning teams are also embedded with global business units for business planning and analytics.
ExxonMobil’s LNG affiliate in India supporting the upstream business provides consultant services for other ExxonMobil upstream affiliates and conducts LNG market-development activities.
The Global Business Center - Technology Center provides a range of technical and business support services for ExxonMobil’s operations around the globe.
ExxonMobil strives to make a positive contribution to the communities where we operate, and its affiliates support a range of education, health and community-building programs in India. Read more about our Corporate Responsibility Framework.
To know more about ExxonMobil in India, visit ExxonMobil India and the Energy Factor India.
What role you will play in our team
- Serve as Business Line(BL)’s SPOC and participate in BL work teams, advisors, managers to stay connected with business needs & priorities
- Collaborate effectively with Safety, Security, Health & Environment (SSHE) or Global Operations & Sustainability Business Line SPOC & BL team to deliver insightful work products
- Closely work with Managed Service Provider(MSP) analysts to oversee their performance and provide SME support
- Suggest new ideas to improve SSHE (GO&S) processes, systems and tools
- Coordinates stewardship and KPI measurement across multiple levels of the organization and geographical regions
What you will do
- Review data in reports and across multiple sources for quality and completeness
- Extract data for routine and ad hoc reports from Safety, Security, Health and Environment (SSHE) or GO&S systems
- Review data from reports and across multiple sources for quality and completeness
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Facilitate data confirmation or corrections in GO&S applications with key personnel
- Generate data insights from complex data sets to make key decisions
- Contribute to the advance data or analytics strategy and roadmap activities
- Evaluate and recommend other database & analytics technologies – Cloud, machine learning, artificial intelligence, BI tools, connectors, and accelerators
- Responsible for development, deployment and sustainment of advanced analytical and automated solutions
- Respond to data requests using various modes of communication
- Generate data or analyses in response to requests
- Coordinate and consolidate data collection in support of SSHE (GO&S) processes
- Maintain a base knowledge of SSHE (GO&S) Guidance Documents
- Lead and coordinate relevant SSHE (GO&S) Networks
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Engineering or specialization in Safety, Environment, Sustainability with CGPA 6 or above
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in data analysis and reporting, data transformation, data modeling and visualization
- Minimum 3 years work experience doing statistical analysis, computations and generating data insights
- Skills in analyzing and troubleshooting data integrity issues
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond effectively with different individuals across geographical regions, cultures and senior business leaders
- Collaborate and is willing to take up additional responsibilities and demonstrate initiatives
- Experience leading or facilitating groups to achieve a common goal
- Experience coordinating efforts across multiple levels of the organization and across geographical regions
- Experience coordinating with different teams or various layers in the organization
- Experience working independently
- Flexibility to work hours and shifts in alignment with customer needs
- Expertise in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Intermediate or advanced Microsoft Excel skills (PivotTables, VBA, complex formulas, integrating with other programs using data cubes (SSAS-Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services) or data connections.
- Experience and advanced knowledge in using statistical computer languages and tools (R, Python, MS-SQL) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Data Modeling Expertise: Good understanding and general working knowledge of statistical analysis and modeling, machine learning, pattern recognition, data visualization
- Experience working with international clients/customers virtually or face to face
Preferred Qualifications/ Experience
- Analytical tool knowledge (Python, NumPy, Pandas, NLP (Natural Language Processing), Snowflake, Databricks etc.)
- Good to have experience on data visualization applications like Tableau or Power BI
- A highly motivated team player with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively, flag issues proactively, suggest new ideas to improve processes, systems and tools
An ExxonMobil career is one designed to last. Our commitment to you runs deep: our employees grow personally and professionally, with benefits built on our core categories of health, security, finance and life. We offer you:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical plans, maternity leave and benefits, life, accidental death and dismemberment benefits
- Retirement benefits
- Global networking & cross-functional opportunities
- Annual vacations & holidays
- Day care assistance program
- Training and development program
- Tuition assistance program
- Workplace flexibility policy
- Relocation program
- Transportation facility
Please note benefits may change from time to time without notice, subject to applicable laws. The benefits programs are based on the Company’s eligibility guidelines.
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin or disability status.
Business solicitation and recruiting scams
ExxonMobil does not use recruiting or placement agencies that charge candidates an advance fee of any kind (e.g., placement fees, immigration processing fees, etc.). Follow the LINK to understand more about recruitment scams in the name of ExxonMobil.
Nothing herein is intended to override the corporate separateness of local entities. Working relationships discussed herein do not necessarily represent a reporting connection, but may reflect a functional guidance, stewardship, or service relationship.
Exxon Mobil Corporation has numerous affiliates, many with names that include ExxonMobil, Exxon, Esso and Mobil. For convenience and simplicity, those terms and terms like corporation, company, our, we and its are sometimes used as abbreviated references to specific affiliates or affiliate groups. Abbreviated references describing global or regional operational organizations and global or regional business lines are also sometimes used for convenience and simplicity. Similarly, ExxonMobil has business relationships with thousands of customers, suppliers, governments, and others. For convenience and simplicity, words like venture, joint venture, partnership, co-venturer, and partner are used to indicate business relationships involving common activities and interests, and those words may not indicate precise legal relationships.