Imagine a future where you ensure documented security compliance to protect the personnel and operations within our organisation
Join us in this role where you’ll cooperate with the Head of Security Risk Management & Compliance to develop and maintain the global physical security compliance programme, oversee and ensure the quality of compliance status and landscape, and execute training initiatives.Welcome to Global Security
You’ll be part of the Security Risk Management & Compliance team where you, together with your colleagues, will ensure security within our organisation to safeguard against physical risks. Your role will involve providing a clear overview of the security compliance landscape, making it possible to react swiftly on non-compliance issues for the protection of our personnel and the business. The team is part of the Global Security department, which is a professional security unit centralized in Gentofte, with regional colleagues located in the US, Central Europe, UK, and Asia. In addition to our team, the department consists of Security Operations and Fire Prevention & Emergency Response Preparedness.
As a team, we find cooperation to be crucial for success. Therefore, we act collectively, maintain flexibility, and ensure you’ll find a relaxed but busy workplace with a friendly and informal atmosphere.You’ll play an important role in:
To succeed in the role, you:
- acting as a superuser of the selected compliance reporting system
- developing and maintaining compliance procedures in alignment with industry regulations and standards
- ensuring that a comprehensive overview of security risks, as well as regulatory and standard based requirements for all sites, countries, regions, and globally, are known and listed
- monitoring, documenting, and reporting compliance status and following up on missing reporting or qualification, taking corrective actions as necessary in case of non-compliance
- developing and executing a compliance training program for users
- staying updated on relevant trends and developments, as well as new regulations, standards, and risks that may impact our business, in close cooperation with regional counterparts.
- have substantial experience with driving compliance programmes within risk management, security management, or related areas within a global company
- demonstrate an understanding of industry regulations and standards, preferably those relevant to security
- have experience in implementing and rolling out compliance programmes and systems
- are experienced in driving change processes within a multinational organisation
- bring innovation and can develop compliance beyond baseline delivery in an analytical, methodical, and structured manner
- are self-driven, curious in nature, and a team player with excellent written and verbal communications skills in English.
Maybe you’ve read the above and can see you have some transferable skills, even though they don’t quite match all the points. If you think you can bring something to the team, we still encourage you to apply.Join a global leader in renewable energy
Ørsted is a growing green energy major and global leader in climate action. With us you’ll play a part in driving change towards a green energy future. You’ll grow your talent in a fast-paced and high-growth industry where you have plenty of opportunities to learn and develop through challenging assignments and industry-leading experts. Here, you can perform in a friendly work environment based on trust, respect, and collaboration.Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 19 November 2023. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis and reserve the right to take down the advert when we have found the right candidate .
Please don’t hesitate to contact Soren Boy Lindholm, Security Risk Management & Compliance, on (+45) 21215237 from Mondays to Fridays between 09:00-10:00 CEST, if you’d like to know more about the position. If you need to request any adjustments or accommodations to working practices, working patterns, or the assessment or interview process we're happy to discuss alternative arrangements.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages and answer the screening questions relevant for your country.