Total Number of Openings
Chevron is accepting online applications for the Administrative Assistant
position through November 8th
at 11:59 p.m.
This position provides administrative support / assistance for Maintenance Departments and other members of the M&R Leadership Team as required, as well as support for the Maintenance General Team Leaders, Turnaround Project Managers, and Construction Services Group. This position requires managing confidential and sensitive information. The employee will also be responsible for maintaining the M&R website, managing M&R documents and policies in Share Point, assisting with vacation scheduling and training scheduling for Maintenance, and coordinating the Performance Review Process for all Refinery Mechanics.Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Provides general administrative support, coordinating meetings and appointments, planning events and / or catering needs, ordering office supplies, maintaining files, badging / credentials for any visitors and contractors.
- Provides thorough calendar management including ensuring the right people are in each meeting, manager calendar optimization such as helping manage the cadence of meetings to maximize leader’s time, gathering pre-reads in advance.
- Coordinates domestic and international travel plans as required. All travel planning and booking including support scheduling in person meetings in line with planned travel and managing expense reports.
- Assists in managing intranet site and SharePoint site for the team.
- Communicates and interacts effectively with other leaders and employees.
- Always maintain the highest degree of confidentiality.
- Assists in preparing presentation slides including proof-reading.
- Independently completes projects by gathering, organizing, and summarizing information and preparing documents from general instructions.
- Maintains effective networks throughout Chevron and outside organizations.
- Heightened attention to detail with ability to proofread important safety sensitive documents.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 5 years administrative or relatable experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Teams, and SharePoint
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships and align priorities through utilizing interpersonal skills.
- Produce high quality work by anticipating deadlines and needs, following through to completion.
- Organization and Planning Skills.
- Strong Computer Skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook / Calendar
Relocation will not be
Expatriate assignments will not be
considered. Regulatory Disclosure For US Positions
Chevron is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, reproductive health decision-making, military or veteran status, political preference, marital status, citizenship, genetic information or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.