Would you like to shape the strategy and direction of the product line?
Are you a Product Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Join our Process & Pipeline Services Team!
Baker Hughes Process & Pipeline Services (PPS) is an industry leader in inspection and integrity services for the oil, gas and products pipeline industryPartner with the best
As The Product Line Manager - Ultrasonics you will be responsible for business strategy and success in driving the continued growth of our Ultrasonics and associated in-line Inspection service product offerings. The Product Line Manager will effectively work across all the functions to ensure that we have an effective Multi Generation Product Plan (MGPP) that delivers Product line growth, improves profitability and manages in-service product lifecycles.
As a Product Line Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of the global market (by region) for your given ILI product line, including but not limited to market size, pricing, technical trends, and competitor capabilities.
- Developing and implementing strategies that will enable Baker Hughes to profitably increase its market.
- Taking full accountability for product line - ensuring there is a cost / benefit analysis for all projects – working alongside other Product Support Managers, Product Line Managers and Systems Engineers to ensure the MGPP and lifecycle management requirements are met, and that product control is effective.
- Ensuring new product developments are delivered to the market with detailed product launch plans.
- Managing the portfolio of existing inspection tools and services to optimize their revenue and profit generating capability.
- Establishing and defining customer and product requirements for new products and R&D
- Developing product line investment plans for input into long range and annual business planning processes.
- Developing commercialization strategies to launch new products and optimize returns from existing products.
- Supporting the sales and commercial operations team on major tenders and long-term services agreements, account strategies, and provide ad-hoc training, commercial and technical guidance or coordinate engineering input as needed.
- Ensuring full awareness of, and compliance with, the requirements of all relevant company/ customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and emergency procedures.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in a STEM field
- Have a minimum 10 years relevant commercial, technical and or product line experience (e.g. Sales, marketing, business development, product management, or engineering)
- Have an understanding of the market for, and techniques of, in-line inspection
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills
- Have proven ability to develop and implement commercial, technical and product strategies
- Have proven strong influencing and interpersonal skills – able to interact and impact at senior levels
- Be able to create strong relationships at senior levels within customer organizations
- Have a high level of technical acumen with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have an understanding of financial metrics and the levers that can be pulled to improve them
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103771