Manufacturing Associate- First Shift
Sign on bonuses offered!
Are you interested in pursuing a career in Manufacturing?
Join our Baker Hughes Bently Nevada team!
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
Build world-class industrial monitoring products and deliver high quality, timely results for our customers. Associates are trained to work with a variety of tools, automation, and software while maintaining a safety first, quality first mindset.
As Manufacturing Associate, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing daily production operations while following all applicable safety, quality and manufacturing procedures; complete work in a timely manner while maintaining excellent standards.
- Inspecting purchased parts, components and equipment.
- Follow engineering drawings, data sheets, specifications and other technical work instructions.
- Work effectively in a multi-team environment; communicate with sales, planning, engineering and management teams regarding assembly and scheduling issues.
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Have High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Be available to work first shift- Monday through Friday 6:00am to 2:30pm/overtime and weekends as needed.
- Be willing to learn and follow internal Health, Safety and Environmental policies to ensure compliance.
- Work with small parts and read fine text.
- Work with approved chemicals.
- Lift up to 40 lbs. unassisted.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources
- Dependent Care
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103868