Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Sign on bonuses offered!
Join our Manufacturing Team!
Bently Nevada, a Baker Hughes business, offers a plant-wide, holistic suite of machine condition monitoring and protection solutions that help customers achieve the highest level of asset reliability possible.Partner with the best
You will help us make these great products by running machines, assembling, soldering, pulling parts, or doing other parts of our process to deliver timely results for our customers. You will assemble custom fully wired-out electronic enclosures with Bently Nevada products installed inside.
As a Manufacturing Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing inspection of purchased parts, materials, components, and equipment.
- Determining and executing the methods, sequences, and procedures necessary for work completion.
- Working from engineering drawings, sketches, data sheets, specifications, and the computer.
- Operating a variety of machines safely.
- Performing basic trouble-shooting and preventative maintenance on machines to ensure continued production quality.
- Determining the appropriate course of action to effectively execute on the processes required.
To be successful in this role you will:
Working with us
- Have a High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution
- Have aptitude in manufacturing, warehouse, assembly, customer service, clerical, technical, and/or mechanical
- Work around approved chemicals
- Be flexible to work overtime to meet production demands
- Lift objects weighing up to 40 lbs.
- Stand or sit for prolonged periods of time; as required Work in a constant pushing, pulling, lifting, stretching, bending and other physical activities
- Be able to work Monday-Friday, 6:00 AM – 2:30 PM
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources
- Dependent Care
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103872