We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Under direct supervision, plans sourcing of goods and services to support manufacturing, field operations, technology, or project management strategic plans at the plant level.
- Complies with and executes Category Management strategies in accordance with policies and procedures. Issues purchase orders in response to material requirements established by manufacturing, field operations, or projects.
- Implements agreements for local procurement of goods and services not covered under Category Management.
- Creates request for quotations (RFQ) and organizes competitive biddings from various suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery, and price for goods and services.
- Assesses supplier performance.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in a technical, business, or similar discipline required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in procurement or production environment.
- Advanced procurement certification preferred (CPM, etc.).
- Purchase to Pay knowledge is desirable.
World Class Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
445 Woodline Drive, Spring, Texas, 77386, United States
Requisition Number: 181324
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Supply Chain Mgmt
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position: