Houston, TexasModel of Work:
Are you excited by challenges? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, international, and dynamic environment? Then now is the time to join Quorum Software, a rapidly growing company and industry leader in oil & gas transformation.
Quorum Software is the world's largest provider of digital technology focused solely on business workflows that empower the next evolution of energy. From emerging companies to supermajors, throughout every region of the globe, customers rely on Quorum's proven innovation and unmatched global expertise to streamline business operations and make data-driven decisions that optimize profitability and growth. Our industry-leading solutions are transforming energy companies across the entire value chain, helping visionary leaders evolve their organizations into modern energy companies.Responsibilities
- Evaluate contracts and reconcile pricing related to billings.
- Review new contracts terms and validate contract set up in NetSuite for accuracy of terms, including but not limited to billing rate, frequency, renewal, and terminations.
- Review and validate billing accuracy of sales orders and validate anticipated contract renewals.
- Analyze anticipated vs completed invoice status to identify any exceptions.
- Work and collaborate within a team environment to share knowledge and information.
- Execute assigned responsibilities for the monthly close process, ensuring all items on the close checklist have been completed.
- Ensure that deadlines are met for billing as required by accounting.
- Assist with documenting, maintaining, and ensuring that policies and procedures (internal controls) are in place to provide reasonable assurance that the company assets are protected.
- Collaborate across various departments in compiling support documentation for billing work related to external audits.
- Communicate timely and effectively both in-person and working remotely status, progress challenges to ensure timely completion and review of all work deliverables.
- Generate and submit invoices to all clients and update applicable systems.
- Collaborate with Sales and Contracts teams to track Purchase Order requests.
- Assist clients with billing issues and questions.
- Perform a variety of special projects.
- And other duties as assigned
- Proven experience as Billing Specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regard to dealing with customers and data.
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and an ERP system.
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail and trustworthiness
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance / Accounting / Economics, or related field preferred
- Previous experience with NetSuite preferred.
About Quorum Software
- Background Check: The successful candidate will need to successfully complete the following clearances: Criminal History Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification, Driver’s License Verification and passport/ID validation.
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with Quorum Software in the United States is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position. The successful candidate will be required to ensure they maintain and renew any visas or permits that grant employment eligibility where applicable.
Quorum Software connects people and information across the energy value chain. Twenty years ago, we built the first software for gas plant accountants. Pipeline operators came next, followed by land administrators, pumpers, and planners. Since 1998, Quorum has helped thousands of energy workers with business workflows that optimize profitability and growth. Our vision for the future connects the global energy ecosystem through cloud-first software, data standards, and integration. The trusted source of decision-ready data for 1,800+ companies, Quorum Software makes the essential connections that let us work better together in the connected energy workplace. For more information, visit quorumsoftware.com.Diversity Statement
: At Quorum, we are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity, equity and inclusion. We want to be the place where a diverse pool of talented people join us, stay with us and do their best work. With a diverse team of employees, we grow and learn better together. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our reputation and our achievements. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other characteristics that make us unique. We have a DEI committee focused on Culture, Advocacy and Talent, have company-wide Unconscious Bias training and more.Quorum Business Solutions and Quorum Software are Equal Opportunity Employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a member of the Human Resources Department
Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.