Total Number of Openings
- Perform daily verification and analysis of the Daily Service Station Sale Summary Report (DSSR) for all COCO Service Stations in Cambodia to ensure accuracy and completeness transactions involving Pay outs and Credit Card sales in DSSR and validate supporting documents.
- Coordinate with station managers, for any issues encountered i.e. incomplete documents and inconsistencies in the amounts
- Document management and monitoring of the Daily Service Station Sale Summary Reports for all stations (both Star-Mart and Non-Mart).
- Document management and monitoring of CIT receipts and bank in slips from all the service stations (both Star-Mart and Non-Mart).
- Responsible for processing new customer or upgrade credit line customer request, check completeness of supporting documents and perform analysis and/or investigation as necessary before proposing to Finance’s authorized signatory for approval.
- Responsible and follow for processing request EBS to create customer code in SAP-PC8 system.
- Create customer code in Sale & Distribution Database (S&D Database) by carefully input customer information without mistake, Customer code, name, address, contact person, telephone number, fax number, BC-name, location, business unit, Credit Limit (CL) and Credit Term (CT).
- Performing customer analysis on a regular basis. Ensure that credit given to all customers is appropriate.
- Responsible for raising any concern relate to customer credit immediately. Perform investigation as needed.
- Perform monthly customer reconciliation between sub -ledger and general ledger as well as between Sales and Distribution System and SAP.
- Clear Account Receivable open items.
- Responsible for issuing all debit notes and credit notes as required including MOP price customers at month end and all Merchandise vendors. Ensure that those requests are properly supported and approved and also upload to SAP.
- Verify all credit card transactions occurred at all stations and coordinate with appropriate stakeholders such stations, bank & Retail Accounting Service (RAS) as required.
- Review Credit Card matching performed by Retail Accounting Service (RAS) and make adjustment, if necessary
- Properly administer credit violation with reasonable comment, document, per TOCA approval of Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash before Delivery (CBD), Not Credit Violation (CV) Release, CV by CT and CV by CL.
- Document all CVs released and released CVs approval to Sihanoukville Terminal within timeline.
- Prepare Credit Board Material, such as credit violation and review report, account Receivable report detail by areas manager, account Receivable report summary by areas manager, analyst margin for top credit line customers, doubtful debt review report, mass credit review, and other as require.
- Prepare Report for submission to the Region, such as credit template, credit scoring, quarterly credit metric preview, allowance template, and ensure that credit policy and procedures have been followed
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.