Total Number of Openings
The Chevron Business Support Center located in Buenos Aires (Puerto Madero), Argentina, is accepting online applications for the Procurement Specialist
position. Successful candidates will join the Procurement Shared Services Center, which is part of a successful multifunction service center with a workforce of more than 1000 employees that delivers business services and solutions across the globe since 2006.Responsibilities for this position may include but are not limited to:
- Coordinates Chevron's contracting activities in compliance with Chevron policies and procedures.
- Provides contract coordination support for pre/re-qualification of suppliers/contractors contract renewals and cancellations, amendment and change orders and to maintain all documentation of global, regional and local contracts in ERP (SAP/Ariba) systems.
- Provides support with vendor maintenance process requests (creation, update, extension, etc.)
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining interfaces with key stakeholders (with priority to support Latin America customers and suppliers) and coordinating any issues/clarifications about contract and other procurement requests.
- Provides Analysis, Metrics and other ad-hoc reports.
- Candidate must be capable to communicate (read, write and speak) in Spanish and English language.
- Knowledgeable in Contracting and Procurement Process, eSourcing, contract administration, and eProcurement would be an advantage
- Excellent planning, analytical, people and communication skills are essential to the job.
Relocation will not be
Expatriate assignments will not be
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.