Service Delivery Manager CWI – Alaska
Are you an experienced Completions & Wellbore Interventions (CWI) leader looking for a new opportunity?
Are you passionate about building relationships and ensuring customer success?
Join our Service Delivery team!
Baker Hughes has developed a comprehensive portfolio of systems and products to deliver the best solutions. That means we consistently deliver solutions that will meet or exceed even your most demanding requirements.Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
for Completions & Wellbore Interventions (CWI)
, you will lead a team providing maintenance services for our CWI service customers. You’ll mentor your team in their career development and growth to ensure high performance and collaboration.As a Services Delivery Manager CWI, you will:
Fuel your passion
- Ensure flawless execution and on-time delivery by assigning appropriate resources in line with the volume and complexity of forecasted activity and by developing Quality plans in line with our job cycle process.
- Handle service delivery, profitability, and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts through oversight and leadership, all facets of positive customer outcomes.
- Lead direct and indirect reports, ensuring collaboration and delivery at required service levels.
- Coordinate with third-party companies for outsourced services.
- Be accountable for the Profit and Loss (P&L) of the CWI services business.
- Assure timely resolution of customer issues and customer satisfaction for assigned contracts.
- Interact with manufacturing, supply chain, field service, AMO and other teams.
- Function as a liaison between internal organizations and customers for assigned contracts and activity.
- Ensure all activities are carried out according to eMtJC, our non-negotiables and cultural pillars.
- Ensure that the team fully understands the contracts/quote for their assigned job portfolio to ensure we harvest our contracts and collect what we are owed.
- Develop team in line with competency and training programs for their respective positions as well as future career plans
- Be accountable for inventory management, both Baker Hughes’ inventory and Customer owned.
To be successful in this role, you will:
Working with us
- Have a bachelor's degree with at least 10 years of relevant experience (CWI Services preferred)
- Have the ability to influence others and lead multiple teams.
- Have the ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have effective problem-identification and solution skills.
- Have proven analytical and organizational abilities.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources, Virtual Therapy Programs
- Dependent and PartnersCare
- Pet Insurance
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102744