We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Under direct supervision, trains and gains familiarity with the chemical hygiene plan and current HSE laboratory safety standards.
- Follows prescribed safety rules and regulations in performing assigned duties.
- Applies theories, principles and practices to the research and development of new and improved products, processes and procedures.
- Performs routine research and experimentation at the direction of Scientific Leader, Scientific Advisor and Team Leaders.
- Documents progress in laboratory notebooks, reports, procedures, and designs. Communicates occasionally with technical client personnel.
- Responds as directed by Scientific Leader, Scientific Advisor and Team Leaders to customers needs. Participates in professional societies.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Requires completion of an undergraduate degree in Science or Engineering or similar discipline.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
5500 N. Sam Houston Parkway W, Houston, Texas, 77086, United States
Requisition Number: 180775
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Engineering/Science/Technology
Product Service Line: Multi-Chem
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.