We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Under strict supervision, assists during rigging-up and rigging-down of surface and downhole well slickline equipment.
- Assists in assembly and preparation of equipment for installation and service.
- Assists in the running of a job and in the clean up, repair, and preparation for the next job.
- Learns to maintain, clean and perform preventative maintenance on down-hole and surface slickline equipment.
- Learns to assemble downhole well slick line tools (running and pulling tools, tool strings, service equipment, and well head pressure contained equipment).
- Assists in the performance of pre and post job vehicle and equipment inspections and associated paperwork and/or reports.
- Skills are typically acquired through a high school diploma or similar education and 6-12 months as an Operator Assistant I -Slickline, or related oilfield experience.
- Successful completion of assigned pre-requisite training manual prior to promotion is required.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Eligible to participate in the Halliburton Benefits Plan and the Halliburton Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan as of the first day of employment.
- Halliburton covers the first flight from the lower 48 to Anchorage, AK.
- 10% Alaska living allowance available to employee's whose primary residence is in Alaska.
- 5% Alaska living allowance available to employee's whose primary residence is outside of Alaska
- Lodging and meals provided during scheduled work rotation
- Position is eligible for a travel stipend of $700/month for employee’s whose primary residence is not in Alaska.
- Employee's residing outside of Alaska are responsible for coordinating their own travel to and from Anchorage, AK for their work rotation as well as their own transportation to and from the airport and the Halliburton facility in Anchorage.
- 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule *Halliburton reserves the right to adjust schedules based on industry needs.*
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
Pouch 340026, Prudhoe Bay, Alaska, 99734, United States
Requisition Number: 181598
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Wireline and Perforating
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.