- Job ID- 26682
- Country- Brazil
- Location(s)- Rio De Janeiro
- Company- Equinor Brasil Energia Lt
- Contact Name- Equinor Recruitment Team
- Workplace- Onshore
- Discipline- Health, Safety and Environment
- Education Preferred- Technical Degree
- Experience Preferred- 1 - 3 Years
- Closing Date- Nov 12 2023
We're 20,000 colleagues in more than 30 countries delivering oil, gas, wind and solar power to 170 million people worldwide. Taking on tough energy challenges is our job. Right now, we're facing an enormous task- supplying the world with the energy it needs, while lowering emissions.
We're up for the challenge. Are you?The position
By joining our team in CFO Functional Center of Excellence you will have the opportunity to-
- Help the organization to understand HSE Performance through data analysis and reporting;
- Work in Synergi (quality of reports and registration of work hours);
- Provide HSE information/indicators for the Annual ANP Report;
- Participate in operations-related modification and improvement projects;
- HSE inductions, briefings, onboarding sessions, Compliance & Leadership facilitation ;
- Incident quality assurance/quality control, attend investigations and potentially also lead investigations;
- Support on the preparation of performance reports for decision making process;
- Travels around the country and abroad can eventually be needed;
- Support to Operational HSE Leader;
- Other activities usually performed by a HSE Professional not restricted to the ones outlined above.
Some qualities are essential for Equinor. You identify with our values, open, collaborative, courageous and caring, which guide our decisions and help us succeed and grow. You make safety your priority and contribute to our zero-harm culture. For this position, we are also looking for-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with active CREA;
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience in operational assets (heavy industries are preferable- Chemical, O&G, Minning, Nuclear);
- Advanced English (Review of t echnica l documents in English in all competencies - writing , reading, listening and use of English ). Formal certification is a plus;
- Experience with Management Systems, including ANP, Navy, Bahamas. ISM and ISPS are considered a plus;
- Experience in supporting and conducting r isk studies, risk assessments and follow-up;
- Familiarization with O ffice365 tools (further experience with digital tools may compensate for industry experience, speciall y Excel and Power BI);
- Data analysis skills;
- Ability to think out of the box in order to transform data/facts into relevant information;
- Ability to communicate clearly performance to the main stakeholders;
- Team player.
Please attach copies of your diplomas, certificates and grades in Portuguese, English or a Scandinavian language. Applications submitted without necessary attachments will unfortunately not be evaluated. If you are in the process of completing a degree, please upload an official temporary transcript or other document describing subjects and grades completed to this point.
Candidates are expected to openly offer all relevant information about themselves during the recruitment process after signing a consent form. All permanent and temporary hires will be screened against relevant sanctions lists to ensure compliance with sanctions law, in addition to other relevant checks in order to safeguard our reputation.Why join us?
At Equinor, we care about each other as much as our business. That's why we offer-
- Not just a job; a career. In Equinor, your development begins on day one. You will build your competence through a wide range of learning activities while being empowered to build your career across multiple disciplines and geographies. Our internal job market allows endless opportunities for development and growth within your own field or in other interesting and relevant areas for you.
- Attractive rewards. We offer a comprehensive benefits package with competitive salaries, global parental leave, variable pay schemes.
- Wellness and work-life balance. Our employees' well-being is a priority. We recognise that for you to be the best version of yourself in the workplace, being able to collect your children, attend a class or simply enjoy social time can be invaluable. That's why we encourage you to make use of our flexible work arrangements.
- An inclusive culture. We believe embracing our differences makes us stronger. For us true inclusion means being able to bring your whole self to work, and for everyone to feel accepted and valued.
For more information visit Equinor's website-