Are you passionate about making an impact?
Would you like to work for a forward-thinking technology company?
Baker Hughes is the leading energy technology company, that delivers across the energy value chain through our market-leading business segments. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries. Our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward! Making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Partner with the bes
In this role, you will be responsible for planning, mobilizing, and leading a cross-functional project team to configure and implement innovative AI-based software solutions to one or more key customers.
The candidate will have previous experience leading full-lifecycle cloud-based software solution implementations. The Delivery Manager will manage multiple internal and external stakeholders, manage a cross-functional team to a project plan, resolve system integrations and implementation architectures, and finally provide oversight to the technical team.
The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of experience with a refined and demonstrated skillset across software development and professional services. These areas include cloud operations management, strategic consulting, project management, AI / ML methodologies, and relevant use cases applied to Energy and Oil & Gas domains, such as Asset Predictive Maintenance and Process Optimization.Essential Responsibilities:
Successful candidates will oversee the entire software implementation lifecycle:
Fuel your passion
- Owning the entire software implementation lifecycle for IET, Industrial Solutions enterprise Digital Software for one or more customers.
- Coordinating multiple project/product workstreams, and stakeholders, and reconciling the interdependencies.
- Chairing the Program Technical SteerCo to resolve technical dependencies with across groups such as cloud operations, AL / ML workstreams, data pipeline, and verification/validation workstreams.
- Facilitating communication among a program’s cross-functional team of relevant product managers, subject matter experts, data scientists, solution architects, cloud operations engineers, data integration engineers, and software engineers.
- Owning the operating cadence of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly review cycles across relevant levels of management throughout the lifecycle;
- Planning the overall program and monitoring the progress.
- Ensuring the quality and timeliness of project documentation.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a similar field; MSc or MBA preferred.
- Demonstrate sustained success in strategic and operational delivery of global enterprise level Digital programs managing resources across various geographic locations.
- Demonstrate experience in the management of cloud software infrastructure including VM’s, networks, and security groups.
- Have the technical acumen includes enterprise architecture, digital technology, and AI / ML.
- Have a background as a software engineer, analytics engineer or related skillset.
- Able to dive into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, application and data integration quality assurance, delivery training, issue debugging and resolution).
- Promote a safe working environment, be responsible and drive compliance, quality & EHS culture in the organization.
- Be able to travel up to 25% of the time, as required.
Work in a way that works for you
- PMI Certified Project Manager
- Business knowledge in oil & gas, energy, manufacturing, chemical engineering, or an adjacent industry.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources
- Dependent Care
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102754