Lead Service Specialist
Does working with minimal supervision excite you?
Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions?
Join our Quality Team
The Lead Service Specialist’s primary role is to develop an operational year plan for their own department activities. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.Partner with the best
As the Lead Service Specialist, you will be responsible for Project Management/ Planning/ Coordinating activities typically in the context of a production or services project to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer
As an Engineering Document Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Looking After all activities related to the supervision, organization and execution of a service project, including scope, time, contract, cost & quality management.
- Managing project methodologies and standards including scheduling and control, to fulfill a customer order or need according to financial/commercial parameters and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Handling standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Processes and procedures are frequently updated by other functions and have to be implemented in the department.
- Handling diverse clients in a region. Works based on predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
- Supervising and managing subcontractors.
- Working closely with leadership team to Specify needs, communicate about project approach and present outcomes of research done.
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Have a bachelor's degree in Engineering from an accredited university or college (Mechanical or Electrical Engineering preferred) or have minimum 5 years of relevant experience in vibration/Instrumentation domain
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Services Management.
- Have experience in Utility or Oil and Gas industry.
- Have AutoCAD experience
- Flexibility to travel 80% of time
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full
vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times you work in the day (Subject to manager approval on emergency basis)
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Education Assistance
- Generous Parental Leave
- Mental Health resources
- Dependent Care
- Additional elected or voluntary benefit
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R103615