CLOSING DATE 29 NOVEMBER 2023.
NOTE: Please ONLY apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Completions Specialist role is to provide outstanding field operations and performance in job deployment to contribute into client trust, as well business growth and development, the role can extend into workshop support in tool preparationResponsibilities/Accountabilty & Authority
Behavioral Skills/Competencies & Experience Required
- Execute each well completion job in highly professional manner by following corporate HSE & QA/QC standards.
- Assist field engineer in running successful operations
- Follow operational policies.
- Adhere and follow completion tools running procedure.
- Participate in completions job preparation stage such as review of running procedure, well program, workshop assemblies, QAQC, and calculations.
- Ensure quality products and services are provided to the end user.
- Assess, train & mentor new hires on NOV completion tools.
- Complete end of well report
- Ensure field ticket is completed as per client & NOV requirements to avoid processing delays.
- Contribute to sharing lesson learned for operations improvements.
- Demonstrate work experience in field operations .
- Proven strong operations background.
- Knowledge of organization effectiveness
- Maintain strong and professional client relations.
- Team working, communication, and working under pressure.
- Able to travel and work in field locations to complete operations.
- 5-10 years of oil and gas experience.
- Ability to operate and navigate the Microsoft office suite of software.
- Technical and operational background in.
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform essential job functions.
- Extensive knowledge of downhole equipment across multiple Completion.
- Strong and proven background in completions and liner hanger operations
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.Global Family
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.Purposeful Innovation
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.Organization
Completion & Production Solutions
Through NOV Completion & Production Solutions, we serve well intervention service providers and oil and gas producers, and we pursue opportunities around hydraulic fracture stimulation, wellbore intervention equipment, composite tubulars, pumps, floating production systems, and subsea production technologies. Our integrated approach delivers greater certainty, reliability, and peace of mind.