CLOSING DATE 29 NOVEMBER 2023.
NOTE: Please apply if you have sufficient experience and skills required as per job description below.
Supervise all roller cone assembly, welding and finishing operations. Directs team leaders/members to do related assigned tasks. Reports to the Production Manager.
- Ensure weekly production targets are met.
- Schedule and re-schedule work orders for timely delivery of products to customers.
- Performs the jig-up and welding of roller cone drill bits.
- Train and mentor operators and welders.
- Maintain continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions to team leaders/members.
- Document actions by checking/completing production records.
- Inform manager/supervisor of any uncontrolled problem found during the operation stage and raise non-conformity reports (NCRs) if required.
- Observe safe working conditions by adhering to HSE procedures and regulations.
- Maintain 5S and lean process as per set procedures.
- Welding diploma preferred. Can be waived in case minimum 5 years welding and supervision experience.
- Practical and conceptual skills with attention to detail.
- Willingness to be a team player in a manufacturing environment.
- Familiarity with hand/measuring tools and lifting/moving equipment (stackers/trolleys).
- Basic English language skills (speaking, reading and writing). Intermediate level and above is a plus.
- Welding Certificate(s)
- 5 Years of experience
- Intermediate Technical English language skills (speaking, reading and writing).
- Welding Experience (Roller Cone Drill Bits)
- Advanced Technical English language level and above is a plus.
Every day, the oil and gas industry’s best minds put more than 150 years of experience to work to help our customers achieve lasting success.We Power the Industry that Powers the World
Throughout every region in the world and across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies has provided the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success—now and in the future.Global Family
We are a global family of thousands of individuals, working as one team to create a lasting impact for ourselves, our customers, and the communities where we live and work.Purposeful Innovation
Through purposeful business innovation, product creation, and service delivery, we are driven to power the industry that powers the world better.Service Above All
This drives us to anticipate our customers’ needs and work with them to deliver the finest products and services on time and on budget.Organization
Within NOV Wellbore Technologies, we enhance drilling performance at the rig, both on land and offshore. We understand the complete process and anticipate what our customers need to be successful.