Total Number of Openings
1Job Description Summary
Collaborate with a team of experts in Power engineering to develop cutting-edge electrical solutions, and gain exposure to emerging technologies. Offers hands-on experience in Electrical engineering, and problem-solving in the Oil industry.
Supports clients/customers and assists with functional projects under regular supervision. Has a general knowledge of the work function.
Continue to build skillsets during the internship program period to kick-start career, work on real-world projects, and shape the future of Electrical engineering.Key Responsibilities
Qualifications: (Age restriction up to 25 years old)
- Collaborate with senior engineers to assist in the design and planning of power distribution systems, electrical networks, and infrastructure projects.
- Provide support for ongoing projects by performing engineering calculations, simulations, and participating in project meetings.
- Participate in testing, commissioning, and troubleshooting of electrical systems to ensure functionality and reliability.
- Analyze data from power systems, control systems, and sensors to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Create and maintain accurate documentation, including technical reports, drawings, and project records.
- Assist in ensuring that all projects adhere to relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Promote and adhere to safety protocols and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including other engineering disciplines, to achieve project goals and objectives.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in electrical engineering and contribute innovative ideas to the team.
- Availability for offshore / field job assignment.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field (recent graduates preferred).
- Strong academic background with a focus on power systems, electrical networks, and related coursework.
- Proficiency in electrical engineering software and tools (e.g., AutoCAD, MATLAB, ETAP).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to learn and adapt in a dynamic work environment.
- A strong commitment to safety practices.
- Internship or coursework related to power systems is a plus.
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic and growing power department.
- Mentorship from experienced electrical engineers.
- Exposure to real-world projects and responsibilities.
- Networking opportunities with Oil industry professionals.
- Potential for future career opportunities within the company.
Documentos necessários (por favor, não inclua os documentos não solicitados):
- Nacionalidade angolana
- Idade dos 18 a 25 anos
- Licenciatura em Engenheiro eléctrico/Potência.
- Média mínima do curso 14 valores no sistema angolano, GPA 3 no sistema americano ou 75% noutros sistemas.
- Cópia do BI ou passaporte
- Cópia do certificado com notas
- CV em duas versões (Inglês e Português)
- Esse anúncio é para estágio profissional e, portanto, todas as candidaturas que não possuírem os documentos solicitados serão automaticamente rejeitadas.
Chevron participates in E-Verify in certain locations as required by law.