Are you interested in working in our Energy Transition Space?
Our progress as a team and planet is intertwined. Are you ready to join us and take energy forward?
Be a part of our Finance Team
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organization and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.Partner with the best
Our Finance Team provides support and insight for the business through planning, analyzing and reporting. We use extensive data to aid important decision making that impacts our global organization and to identify areas for improvement. Our team innovates through digitization to constantly improve the value we provide.
As a Senior FP&A Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing the business Long Range Planning -10-year plan, Annual budget, forecasts at each level of the organization. Define KPIs to measure the performance in all areas of the organization- manufacturing., R&D, engineering, supply, commissioning. Analyze the performance and propose action plans to improve profitability and cash generation as well as corrective action plans as needed.
- Financial Closing & Reporting, developing new Financial KPIs to monitor and leading business new models, liaising with the HQ FP&A organization.
- Advising Functional managers or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures in the own field.
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems.
- Analyzing performance and proposing action plans to improve profitability and cash generation.
- Supporting the Engineering function on reporting and tracking the say-do ratio related to cost and orders based on the business cases. Also supporting on capital allocation process, reviewing ROI, payback, benefit deployment and pacing.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with a wealth of experience in Finance).
- Possess significant experience in FP&A Operations.
- Have strong oral and written communication skills. Impressive interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to analyze and resolve problems. Demonstrate ability to lead programs / projects. Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs. Established project management skills.
- ACCA or CIMA qualification would be beneficial to your application.
We are an energy technology company that provides solutions to energy and industrial customers worldwide. Built on a century of experience and conducting business in over 120 countries, our innovative technologies and services are taking energy forward – making it safer, cleaner and more efficient for people and the planet.Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.R102419