About Lightsource bp
Lightsource bp is a global leader in the development and management of solar energy projects. We are a 50:50 joint venture with bp with a mission to help drive the world’s transition to low carbon energy.
With solar set to increase tenfold in the next 20 years, we are well-positioned to capitalize on this growth. By joining the Lightsource bp team, you will ‘be the change’ on the world’s energy transition to a more sustainable future.
We pride ourselves on our entrepreneurial spirit as we continue to push the boundaries of an ever-changing energy landscape. By choosing a career with us, you can expect a challenging and fulfilling role surrounded by people who are passionate and have brilliant ideas about sustainable technology, innovation and making the world a better place.
Summary of the Role
The role will be instrumental in the implementation of a new global EAMS solution and the successful candidate will become an SME/Systems Champion. IFS experience is essential, whilst the other EAM systems experience would be beneficial. Showing a willingness to learn a large system and undertake complex configurations is critical.
As part of the implementation team, we are looking for a candidate that has experience:
- Understanding business requirements
- Process mapping/updating.
- Customizing and or configuring required EAMS set-up to satisfy business needs e.g., notifications, workflows, automated actions.
- Data Management prior upload into new EAMS e.g., data set collation/cleansing/migration
- Support Acceptance testing
- Support User training
On successful deployment of our new EAMS solution, the candidate will be expected to:
- Meet operational objectives.
- Set best practice and lead by example.
- Drive continuous improvement and introduce efficiencies.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all teams and stakeholders.
- Ensure all associated KPI's and SLAs are implemented, met, monitored and reviewed.
- Support Operations in scaling and enhancing the EAMS Support function as the business evolves.
- Facilitate EAMS development, integration and data concepts.
- Ensure that proposed solutions are aligned with business policy, business rules and design principles.
- Primary point of contact for EAMS user support (1st and 2nd Line support).
- Acting as first point of contact for all business system users
- Correctly recording all user requests/change requests or issues in the relevant support call repository and regularly communicating the latest status of such to the users
- Manage change control e.g., system configurations,
- Facilitate system upgrades and security patch releases.
- Resolving or escalating calls as appropriate, providing advice on system use.
- Running system reports and searches to investigate root causes of problems.
- Becoming well versed with common problem enquiries and provide immediate solutions.
- Recommend development of new solutions or training methods for frequently occurring problems with the assistance of 2nd line support and line management
- Providing reports to management relating to EAMS activities
- Assist in all service delivery to ensure consistency and proactive service.
- To perform system audits to ensure quality of data capture and reporting.
- Performing high level checks to ensure corporate system processes are being followed (e.g., mobile devices refreshed, POs tagged to WOs, etc.)
- Scheduling regular site visits to review suitability of operational system processes.
- Reporting of audit results to operational management, and advising on corrective actions where required (e.g., training, communications or development)
- Following up on implementation of the recommended corrective actions
- Providing reports to management relating to system audits and outcomes
- To undertake such other duties appropriate to the level and character of work as may reasonably be required within the Department / Service.
Experience and Knowledge
- Demonstrable experience of managing and training individuals/teams.
- Knowledge of SQL queries/scripts desirable
- Strong experience of a CAFM/CMMS/EAMS software with any or all of the following:
- Sapphire Infor
- Power Factors
- Experience analysing and understanding business problems and documenting requirements and potential solutions for EAMS continuous improvements.
- Engineering/Maintenance operations awareness/experience desirable
- Knowledge of report design/build using reporting tools e.g., Crystal Reports, Power BI
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Proficient with Excel e.g. Pivot table, look-ups
- A flexible and adaptable approach
- Prioritisation skills
- The ability to engage, mentor and coach other team members.
- Stakeholder management abilities (managing stakeholder expectations)
Why you’ll want to work for us
Our company is a place where you can be yourself and grow; a place where your ideas and opinions matter.
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive community, where every individual is valued and treated with respect.
Our culture is driven by our core values. From operating safely to ensuring our solar projects are responsible and promote biodiversity.
Alongside a competitive salary, we offer a variety of benefits including annual bonus, retention bank, health insurance, pension and other local benefits.
Beyond your day-to-day working life at Lightsource bp, there’s a variety of initiatives that will contribute to your own personal development. Initiatives to get involved with including our charitable causes, supporting our solar honey project or our sustainability initiatives.
Our Core Values
Lightsource bp truly cares about creating a sustainable future through safe, responsible and meaningful low carbon energy projects. Our core values of Safety, Integrity, Respect, Sustainability and Drive are the guiding principles for everything we do.